CSC meeting 6-18-05 Dont miss out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC meeting 6-17-05 Dont miss out

We will be having a sit down meeting at the Sonic starting at promptly at 8:00. So bring a chair and some ideas on your favorite wheeling areas. New and prospective members are encouraged to attend. We will have CSC application on site for new member sign up.

New business to be discussed:
Upcoming run to Mingus Mountain and Smiley Rock
Future runs
Trail clean dates and location
Updating of our web site with member information and photos

We look forward to seeing everyone

Last edited:
Is that the Sonic on Broadway and Harrison. Cool, I only live about 2 miles from there. I'm glad you guys are coming down here on a Saturday nite :D

Is that the Sonic on Broadway and Harrison. Cool, I only live about 2 miles from there.

Show up nice and early, you never know another Cruiser may show! :D

Phil, you clown! The meeting is on Friday the 17th at the regular Sonic location.

Sorry Alvin, Philbo th hobbit blew it on this one. A tucson meeting is deffinately in order though. If you have the time to make the drive, we'd be happy to have you up on Friday night.

I was clowning around on that last comment. I would love to come up there. My only issue is I have to work at 6am on Saturday. I guess that would mean getting off work friday, hauling ass to Phoenix, hanging for about 2 hrs then hauling back home to crash out.

Maybe next month, except I will be at Seaworld on the 3rd friday. OK I'll shoot for August then.

But just in case I feel the itch for tomorrow, where is it at?

Sorry, I won't be able to make the meeting. One of the only ones I've missed. Way to go, get organized now. I will get in touch with you to find out the outcome.

BMAN said:
Phil, you clown! The meeting is on Friday the 17th at the regular Sonic location.

Sorry Alvin, Philbo th hobbit blew it on this one. A tucson meeting is deffinately in order though. If you have the time to make the drive, we'd be happy to have you up on Friday night.

Just making sure someone else reads my post :flipoff2:

JUST SHOW UP! :flipoff2:

You know, I might make that meeting, if I can get somebody to ride up with me. :bounce:

It's actually an easy jaunt off the 60 or the 101. Gettin back to Tucson from there should only be about 1.5 hours.

Those who attend... bring yourself a chair.

Looks like I got a co-worker to ride with me. The lawn chairs are in the truck, all fluids have been checked and th K&N air filter is in( I like to use the it for hwy running, I use the OEM for offroad to better catch the dust).

You guys need some class up there :flipoff2: and the Tucson district needs someone to represent!

If 1 or 2 other Tucsonans wanna ride up with me, respond to this thread or PM me. I will be checking back tomorrow from work. :cheers:

Dude that's dedication, 3 hour road trip to sweat for a couple of hours in a Quik-Trip parking lot with some Cruiser heads! How many cuts/bends/welds in that bumper again? :bounce:

And I cry about the 8 mile trip to the meeting! :crybaby:

You mean we're not just gonna kick tires and talk of when we used to wheel? :flipoff2:

"the Sonic on Broadway and Harrison." 68 miles from there.

"the regular Sonic location. " 165 miles from there.

*sigh*

Tools R Us said:
Dude that's dedication, 3 hour road trip to sweat for a couple of hours in a Quik-Trip parking lot with some Cruiser heads! How many cuts/bends/welds in that bumper again? :bounce:

And I cry about the 8 mile trip to the meeting! :crybaby:

Since I live on the east side its more like 4 hrs.
My coworker bailed on me, I am trying to line up another shotgunner. Maybe my wife and daughter, will there be any other wives there?

24, Kevin, 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom