CSC meet elsewhere (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out. I don't think the :princess: would let me wear the bedsheets:frown:

Moving the meeting? Maybe there just needs to be a dress code requirement, should we start with underwear under your sheets or is everyone going commando?

Thier club has a different idea of mods: wheres the huge lifts, the ARB bumpers, sliders, etc?

Not even a snorkel to be seen :eek:!

Guess where there is more sand than boulders theres no need :meh:

Thier preference seems to be OE running boards, chrome side mirrors, mud flaps, and tire shine :grinpimp:

Maybe more of a Land Cruiser collector club vs a Land Cruiser 4X4 club....(?)

Thanks for the pictures Rudster, cool to see other Cruiser lovers somewhere else in the world.

Darn Murph
You beat me to pointing out there were no dorkels :crybaby:

Damn, why didn't america get the cool graphic packages or cool colors.

Damn, why didn't america get the cool graphic packages or cool colors.[/QUOTE Besides the cool graphics or cool colors how many of them have a diesel (another cool option we are deprived of) I also noticed no dorkels....

diesel :rolleyes:

wheel behind one in a 40 and then get back to me with your impressions :doh:

Turns out that painting your entire truck with bedliner is a worldwide phenomenon;
usY51244.jpg

Where that comes from, I have no idea...

"Sorry, the ENTIRE country is currently out of Armor All. And Express Detailer. Oh you know those Land Cruiser fellows...":rolleyes:

Cool steel wheels on the lined truck above.

You notice those wheels, but not the gold emblem package?!?

I may be looking to replace the emblems on my ride here in the future, and may go with stock silver replacements. Sun-faded gold is starting to show silver underneath... Not a big fan of chrome, though!

well, we had sort of a CSC meet yesterday evening in New Orleans :hillbilly: Shannon, his wife, and I

I forgot to take pics :whoops:

well, we had sort of a CSC meet yesterday evening in New Orleans :hillbilly: Shannon, his wife, and I

I forgot to take pics :whoops:

:doh:

it was a "by invite" CSC meet in New Orleans. Talked cruiser, 80's cruiser(hint, hint Claudia), and ate some delicious southern food including oysters, frog legs, turtle soup and alligator. Mmm mmm good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom