CSC Christmas HAM Give Away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads

CSC Christmas HAM Give Away

Brand new Baofeng UV5R dual band ham radio.
Radios go to the first three (3) members to pass their ham technical license test. To be eligible you must produce a picture of your completed passed ham test signed and dated verifying you passed after today.

awesome idea :idea:

study = Free through QRZ
Test = Free at many locations
Radio = Free through this giveaway

No excuses not to! :cool:

Hmm, I am new to HAM Radio - Any advice on how to complete this?

Sweet, thanks!

Also, damnit, because i just bought a new CB radio to install! :doh:

still got the receipt? :hmm:

I tease LCPhil that if HE can get a 100% on the test (he did)...well, it CAN be done. :hillbilly:

still got the receipt? :hmm:

Well, its amazon, so im sure i could return it, but I still want it as a "base-camp" type of deal and then take/give out my portable CB to friends or myself if we go hiking or something - better than walkie-talkies.

Step 1. I just got my FRN
Step 2. Start studying.

Well, its amazon, so im sure i could return it, but I still want it as a "base-camp" type of deal and then take/give out my portable CB to friends or myself if we go hiking or something - better than walkie-talkies.
More people have CBs than Ham - so plan on having both in your vehicle.

Any action yet?

hey thats really cool. where can you get this cert in the phoenix area? i can bone up at work with all the free time i get around mid day and take the test on monday.

Give away HAM radios have been upgraded to Baofeng BF-F8+ the latest edition of the handheld line.

On my way home Sunday without T-Mobile cell service I access the Mt Ord repeater from HERE < clickable location and called home.
thumb.gif

No one has stepped up as of yet for the free give away.:meh:

Didn't we warn you about T-Mobile Phil! :hillbilly:

I can't believe no one has claimed a radio yet! If you can fog a mirror with your breath you can practically pass the exam! Seriously, 30-60 minutes per day for a week at most going through the online practice exams you should be good to go.

These Baofengs are looking for a new home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom