CSC Brand FJ80 Front Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
At long last we are having some 1-1/4" front spacers made!:cool: The prototype was at the potluck this weekend and a few sets were ordered there. They are for sale and all the profits go to Copper State Cruisers fund. If my calculations are correct for the yield from the bar and the ones spoken for, there are 7 sets left, so post up NOW if you want a set. The final price is not set, still need the final numbers from the machine shop and the hardware, we will have it by the end of the week, but it will be less than $100 for paid club members. First priority goes to paid club members, if they don't all sell they will be offered to nonmembers for a slightly higher price. At this point there are no plans to make more.

CSC_spacer.jpg

Install write-up.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=20379

WOOOO!!! finaly sign me up for a set. Ive been waiting for these since i saw yours Kevin. let me know when all is sorted out and we can go from there.

mike

LandCruiserPhil said:
John you should be getting something in the mail soon. Most of the votes are in and it looks like you are going to made it.:D :flipoff2:

Am I ever allowed to bring the 100 on a club run?

John, you know your junk is welcome on the trail with us anytime. Been there, done that!:princess: You can even lead!:D

Tools R Us said:
John, you know your junk is welcome on the trail with us anytime. Been there, done that!:princess: You can even lead!:D

I'm honored. Leading the CSCC in a Cup Holder Cruiser. It doesn't get any better than that! :)

OK, enough with the hijack!:flipoff2:

The spacers are here, some of the hardware won’t be here until Monday, but I will try to have a couple of sets at the meeting tonight. The price for paid club members is $75, for nonmembers is $95, dues are $20, so might as well join and get the shirt, sticker and permit! Shipping is $5 if needed.

To Phil, that would be $75, the delivery fee can go to Mr Baggins to help offset the tank of gas burned picking it up!:D

John, you YO YO, I called you saturday and left my # on your machine. Since you haven't called yet, Ross and I went ahead and installed them on his truck. Thanks! :flipoff2:

I will call you again 2/22 in case you didn't get my message. :cheers:

John, Was that your payment to the cruiser gods? :doh: That was so nice of you to give up your spacers but im sure Kevin can sell you another set if you still want some for your truck:D

Kyle

MaddBaggins said:
John, you YO YO, I called you saturday and left my # on your machine. Since you haven't called yet, Ross and I went ahead and installed them on his truck. Thanks! :flipoff2:

I will call you again 2/22 in case you didn't get my message. :cheers:

Sweet. Another new nickname for me. Yo-Yo is one of the nicest. I have your number Alvin. You called my work so I didn't get it until Monday AM. My workload will be light Thurs and Friday for Roadeo Days. I'll call ya cuz I plan to come down to you and get them. J

LandCruiserPhil said:
John you should be getting something in the mail soon. Most of the votes are in and it looks like you are going to made it.:D :flipoff2:

These are nice. Awesome. Where do I mail the check to? THANKS!

I should have got a set and traded for the springs!!! Got any left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom