CSC - AZ State Land Permits are in! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well if we can define who is a membe I need one for the cleanup

Any way that those of us down here in Tucson can get these? I have been needing to get a new permit for months but everytime I go down to the Tucson office they are closed. Since it is a "field" office, it is very hit or miss with them.

If I remember correctly though- these group permits will only cover you when you're with the group. It's still a good idea to have your own.

We had a lady who works at the office come to one of our Xterra meetings to go over all of the rules.

If you need a permit for State Land just go buy a hunting lincense around $30, good for the whole year. It lets you go anywhere on state trust land.

Sean

sj said:
If you need a permit for State Land just go buy a hunting lincense around $30, good for the whole year. It lets you go anywhere on state trust land.

Sean

A fishing license will also work but as stated in the rules and regs you need to be "actively hunting or fishing". What do you do when hunting season is over?

xrock said:
If I remember correctly though- these group permits will only cover you when you're with the group. It's still a good idea to have your own.

We had a lady who works at the office come to one of our Xterra meetings to go over all of the rules.

Taked with Chuck (who runs the department) in detail....you are covered when you are in a group and when you are doing group/club related things - like pre-running. :D

You get a copy of the rules with the permit.

I have known about the restrictions for hunting and fishing, but didn't even know that there was a group permit.

Seems that the group permit isn't all that great of a deal, unless the club gets some sort of kickback for it.

I will keep trying the Tucson field office. The downside is that I have to go downtown for that, and parking is a bear down there. :)

The season for varmits is year round. Coyote, bobcat, mt. lion and I think rabbits you can hunt year round. There is always somthing to hunt! I wonder if you could say you were scouting for next years deer season. That might work too.

Sean

Great work Phil! Need change for a hundred :flipoff2:

The group permit is a good idea as this group grows. I also have a personal state land permit for solo adventures. Be nice to actually have to pull one out and prove it someday :D

A club outing is any time one or more club members leaves the pavement.;)

LandCruiserPhil said:
What do you do when hunting season is over?

I hunt or troll all year long sence the divorce!!!!!@ :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom