CSC 77 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Purchased this 77 55 in Nov 19 from Jon. He can't recall previous owner(s). It has a CSC decal on the side window (pic) and side step on both of the rear pillars.. Anyone have previous owner info or history of the truck..? It's now residing in Jax Fl occasionally making a camping trip..
decal.jpg
side step.jpg
rack 1.jpg
Thanks in advance for any 411

Purchased this 77 55 in Nov 19 from Jon. He can't recall previous owner(s). It has a CSC decal on the side window (pic) and side step on both of the rear pillars.. Anyone have previous owner info or history of the truck..? It's now residing in Jax Fl occasionally making a camping trip..

side-step-jpg.2715309

rack-1-jpg.2715310

His name is Jon too, @Seabeejon

Here is the for sale ad.

I think this is the truck on the CSC facebook group pic on it's website... The red/white 55 truck close to the center of the group... It had a black front grill and black rims w 33's when I got it... Seems the same in the pic but unsure..

More pictures from the same trip.

More pictures from the same trip.

Yep. That’s my truck. I bought it as a result of seabeejon posting it on CL sight unseen.

looking to find owner before him and any additional pics ! Thanks!!

@murf might recognize this truck
55.jpg

from a CSC Montana Mountain trail run several years ago. Probably over ten years ago when I had my red FJ60 (running tailgunner in this group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom