CSC 2019 Christmas Party sign-up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OH SNAP!!! The party is only two weeks away! Make sure to sign up!!

Adding Nate & Sarah to the list as guests, as they don’t have mud logins yet. They are on their way from Maine to Baja.

I believe we need plates, cups and plastiware, but I will place the order tomorrow and verify. As for drinks, I'm not sure what we need. Do we need to get appetizers too?

Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
I
Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
Candle on Apple iOS 13.1
Party Popper on Apple iOS 13.1
I plan to attend, sorry for the late RSVP

Lisa and I are in. Apologies for the late RSVP as well, weren't sure until now if we could make it.

I believe we need plates, cups and plastiware, but I will place the order tomorrow and verify. As for drinks, I'm not sure what we need. Do we need to get appetizers too?

If you let me know what plates/ware/cups you need I can make a costco run and grab them. Shoot me a PM if you need them and have an idea on numbers.

Thank you for offering, but we are all good now. Hope to see you and everyone there.

If anything changes, happy to help however you need! I can bring coolers, last minute stuff.... just don't ask me to be the entertainment hahaha

1st time able to attend, not scheduled to work this weekend... AzPaul plus Mrs. AzPaul (Eileen)..

Address is:

REMOVED

We are double-booked with a party to attend off of the 51. We will try to make it for a quick hello. Someone needs to fill me with their holiday spirit. Wait what?

Great party tonight! The mud community is even better in person than on the forum! So nice to have met many of you. (We were the family with the three young girls running around in red velvet dresses, btw).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As always another excellent gathering of the CSC family . Thankyou Brice and Tina for opening your house to all and Chris for coordinating the food.

20191214_173953.jpg

20191214_174009.jpg

20191214_174030.jpg

20191214_174018.jpg

20191214_174000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom