CSC 2018 Christmas party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're having a Christmas party this year y'all. Stay tune for more ^_^

CSC 2018 Christmas party

When: Saturday, December 15th, 2018

Time: 5 pm - 9 pm

Where: Brice's house

This thread will be just information about the party. I created a separate thread called CSC Christmas Party Attendance List for everyone to post if they are coming and the number of guests they're planning on bringing.

Update: We will be providing catered food from Pita Jungle. If you have any dietary restriction, please let me know. Additionally, this event will be BYOB. We will provide soda, water, mixer, etc.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Brice has generously offer his house again this year as the location for the party. Thank you very much @brices123. I will update the original post with the date and time. The address for Brice's house will be posted a few days before the party for his privacy.

WOW I just checked and we are 5-1/2 weeks away.

Who likes to spend other people money!

We need to get small committee together not so much to work but to bounce ideas around so Chris is not pressured to make them.

PM Chris @Highway Romping to let him know you want to be added to the background Xmas group. This is a chat to run in the background. Be part of CSC party committee and help make it a great event by PM Highway Romping today.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, due to some scheduling conflict, the date of the party was moved to December 15th, 2018. I apologized for the inconvenience.

Address posted for the party. See everyone tomorrow.

Highway Romping, thankyou so much for putting this together. Awesome job !!!! Brice and Tina, I can'r thank you enough for your hospitality. You guys are the best as well all CSC members!!!!

Another awesome Xmas party. Great to see everyone getting together and having a fun time. Thanks Chris, Brice, and Tina!!

A few pics from last night that I sent to @jclarke450 who wished us all in the CSC family a merry Christmas, sorry about the crappy pictures.

0B6AF5EA-EFC3-446F-85BE-1E0CF8D523F9.jpeg
3000B1CB-4657-4979-A052-9F206E6C98D5.jpeg
0AAB2D83-25AD-465A-B0CB-0390E95A2E22.jpeg
FFC8B72F-C7A2-4B49-8A25-2C87427F27C7.jpeg

You guys throw a great party! Thanks to everyone for bringing the cheer - Lin and I both needed it. Merry Christmas to everyone, and happy trails (runs),

Many thanks to Brice and family for hosting an excellent Christmas Party! Darlene and I had a wonderful time. So great seeing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom