Crusiers & BBQ, Tuesday 28th 7pm, Rudys 183

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all. See y'all there. I'll be driving the 80!!!

I'll be there this time... C'ya there!!!

cant make it, wife's & son's b-day...

I think I will be making an appearance.

I'm going to try and drive the 40 there. Hopefully it will go better than last night. I had to walk home and get the 100. Ended up being my battery. It wasn't sufficiently charged.

Missed it

Missed it , Hope to make the next one, just didn't see right to show up for the first time in a Tundra and the 40 is taken part way apart to get at this and that.

Cal-

I'm going to try and drive the 40 there. Hopefully it will go better than last night. I had to walk home and get the 100. Ended up being my battery. It wasn't sufficiently charged.

harbor freight sells a $5 trickler...

Automatic Battery Float Charger - 12V

there is a mailer that actually shows it for $4.99 not $9.99

caladin said:
Missed it , Hope to make the next one, just didn't see right to show up for the first time in a Tundra and the 40 is taken part way apart to get at this and that.

Cal-

Don't let that hold you back. I drove the Tundra cause my 40 has been under the knife for almost 2 months. Got to see a couple of trucks out for maiden voyages.

Don't let that hold you back. I drove the Tundra cause my 40 has been under the knife for almost 2 months. Got to see a couple of trucks out for maiden voyages.

x2 You do not have to show up in a TLC, just show up and hang out.

I was there in my Dodge.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom