Cruising for Coffee in April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jstncse

Crawling over something
Threads
Saturday April 16th
Daily Grind at 8:30am

Agenda Items

T-shirts:
Expected arrival date, I'll have a better idea after they are ordered on Tuesday
Need to identify new members in good standing the last few years that never received a t-shirt when first signed up due to low inventory.
  1. Terrill
  2. Larry
  3. Grant
  4. Matt
Any others?

Cruise Moab, Its only a few weeks away.

Any other item the group has.

Last edited:
I volunteer the VP, Larry Britt. There, done.

I THINK I'll be there.

I won't be able to make it this time - enjoy the breakfast!

We'll be there.

I'm working.surprise there. :D

T-shirts and hoodies are expected to be done by the 26th.
Purple is the color of the girls/ladies shirts, see y'all in the morning.

Should be there...

Had a good turnout this morning. Always fun!
  • The club was in unanimous favor for giving Cruiser Dan a club hoodie (unless I didn't hear Ali object :ban:).
  • It looks like I was the only guy at breakfast that was going to Cruise Moab this year.
  • There were no objections noted regarding catch up distribution of extra t-shirts to last year's club members that paid dues but didn't get a t.
  • May's Cruise for Coffee
    • Their was a request to put together a Cruise for Coffee in May where we tie in a Saturday run. It was suggested that the idea with some potential locations be posted up to get a feel from those that might attend.
  • Future Cruise for Coffee (late summer/early fall)
    • Also mentioned the idea to have a Cruise for Coffee at the new and improved fire pit at the northern blvd Puerco region. Maybe meet for a country breakfast at the pit and those that wanted to play, could stay and others could return. We'll post up some optional dates to see if anybody would be interested.
That's all.
Land Cruiser Larry

I was talking to one of the staff at the restaurant about the wait staff coverage as there seems to be only one guy for the whole place while we are there. He said that the restaurant opens with one waiter and then another guy comes at 9am. So, should we have our meetings at 9 when both wait staff are available?

I was talking to one of the staff at the restaurant about the wait staff coverage as there seems to be only one guy for the whole place while we are there. He said that the restaurant opens with one waiter and then another guy comes at 9am. So, should we have our meetings at 9 when both wait staff are available?
Not a bad idea. I found the service ok, even though we needed to wait a bit. Was not really in a rush but 9 am sounds good and gives us an extra 30 mins to sleep in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom