Cruising Coffee Nov 9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These Cruising Coffee runs we're started quite some time ago with the intent of hitting a local coffee shop on the Saturday or Sunday following the monthly meeting, then doing a local run. So here's what we decided for this Saturday, Nov 9. Meeting at Einsteins Bagelry 2546 Rimrock Ave near Walmart at 9:00 for coffee/breakfast. We hope that even if you can't make the run you will join us to visit over a cup. Then we will leave the parking lot about 10:00 heading to Bangs Canyon. John F will be our fearless leader. Bangs would be considered moderate with a few tricky spots here and there, but with all our expert spotters we'll get everyone through just fine. ;) The trail is an out/back so you can easily shorten your day if needed. Suggest bringing a lunch for a trail side picnic. Ace Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Please post if your coming.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Had six trucks show and did an out & back on Bangs Canyon Trail. I got in 15.3 rough miles, but I went on 2.6 miles past the lunch where the rest had turned back. I turned around when the brush got so dense I was afraid for my top mounted junk. The trail had gotten significantly harder since I was on it in March. Lots more loose rock everywhere. Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-584530409.jpg

image-1745341133.jpg

image-2675649865.jpg

image-2081160095.jpg

image-1554369842.jpg

image-245068719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom