Cruisin the Woods Poker Run - Sept 26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cascade Cruisers host this run every year the end of September in Tillamook SF. I was there in 2007 & had a great time, trails available for every type of rig from mild to wild! I plan on being there this year!
:popcorn:

From last years flyer
• Camping is available, Pay ODF at Campsite
• Oregon State Class II O.R.V sticker is required
• Registration will close when we reach 100 vehicles
• BBQ Dinner included on Saturday night
• Door prize raffle
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times
• Roll Bars are required on soft top or removable top vehicles
• Fire extinguisher or a gallon of water and a shovel are required.
• No Alcohol or Firearms
• No refunds or cancellations

Technical Inspection
• Steering, brakes, working lights, exhaust.
• Battery tie down (NO BUNGEE CORDS)
• Current registration and proof of insurance
• Tow points front and rear and working seatbelts

I know they have a limit on the number of participants. We will try and update this with registration info when it is available.

This sounds like great fun, and we'd love to go. Except that we'll just be getting back from a week vacationing on Salt Spring Island in B.C. and won't be able to finagle another day off.

There is a registration form in the most recent Toyota trails. If there are several of us going, do we want to camp at Browns Camp (I have never been but have heard that it is basicly a gravel but the ODF web site says there are 29 camp sites. I'm sure they fill up fast. There are a few other campgrounds close.

its not bad down there. there are a few other camp sites close by one within walking distance and another within a short drive. one could even stay in banks or. in a hotel if camping is not your thing or dont have the supplies to do so. its really close to browns camp. dont forget your oregon orv tag, you can get it at the gales creek shell station. its good for 2 years i believe. you could go to sand lake when done and play on the dunes for some more fun.

here is some more info i found from the cascade cruiser club.

The main event is being held at Browns Camp in Tillamook State Forest. Here is the link: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/browns.shtml As it says, there is only 29 camp spots within Browns Camp, so come early if you would like a spot in this campground! Directions from Portland are as follows: Follow State Highway 6 West from Forest Grove to the summit, milepost 33, and turn south on Beaver Dam Road. Follow the signs to Browns Camp.

If you would like to stay in a different, but near-by campground, here is a map of those campgrounds along with links for more info: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/camping.shtml NOTE! STAGECOACH CAMPGROUND IS CLOSED!!!

You may also camp in any of the available dispersed camping sites scattered throughout the forest. Please note that these sites will not have bathrooms and/or water.

Please be aware that there are fire restrictions in effect. You can find that information here: http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/docs/09docs/RegUseGuide.pdf

If you have any other questions that I failed to answer, post them up here and we will be more than happy to answer them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom