Cruisin' The Woods 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tonsofun

SILVER Star
Threads
Here to help keep people in touch for this years event, and host any questions about the event for participants and volunteers.

I received the waiver forms from TLCA. I will not make CTW. Do I need to meet someone before then or do you have enough?

Cheers.

I hope to make it. It has not worked out all summer though. I am in town this time, so that is promising.

Chad,
I've registered and doing both Friday Toyota run and Saturday fun run. Bringing the 80 this year. Took the RTT and awning off for CTW. It's regeared 5.29's and running 315 75 16s (35's). Also had Zuk sneak in Harrop e-lockers in both while he was doing the regear. Lost the front drive shaft on the Mini. I've asked Dave's Off Road Performance down in Cali to find me a DS, but they're draggin' their feet for some reason....grrr. Looking forward to some wheelin"!

I am quite excited for CTW2018! I will not make it up until Friday evening... new job, can't take any vacation time off quite yet... See all you Cascade Cruiser folks and guests soon!

Hello,

I'm thinking about attending this event in 2019, but am not finding much information about it. Is it posted somewhere else or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Cheers,
Angelo

Hello,

I'm thinking about attending this event in 2019, but am not finding much information about it. Is it posted somewhere else or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Cheers,
Angelo

We will be posting up info on 2019 as more comes available. However, it will be a poker run again this year and it is the last weekend in September. Stay tuned here or follow us on Facebook. There is a link in my signature.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom