TLCA Cruisin' The Woods 2014 - September in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

esh

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
UPDATE: Registration is now Open!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cruisin-the-woods-2014-tickets-12181654657

We are adding an expedition/overnight run for the first time this year. boots4 and I just ran the route and it is SWEET. So watch for the registration announcement and come out to our woods. They are spectacular!

DSC_0157.jpg

ctw-6555.jpg

ctw-9215.jpg

ctw-9224.jpg

ctw-9246.jpg

ctw-9356.jpg

ctw-9380.jpg

ctw-9496.jpg

ctw-9438.jpg

ctw-9476.jpg

_MG_2705.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for getting this up here. I'm excited about the overnighter, if you are coming make sure your camera is ready.

Bump to the top, one month away!

My son and I are both signed up for the overnight, looking forward to it! Any scoop on the route?

The route starts on the beach and we'll make our way over to the Clatsop forest to get down to Brown's camp in Tillamook State Forest. I'll be emailing all those who sign up for the overnight run to make sure everyone knows where to meet/start.

Hey, new to the forum. Signed up for this event and looking forward to it. Curious about who will be there and the route.

Welcome Huttm. Which run did you sign up for, there are five taking place at this event.

Great, you'll be on my run with Esh as the lead and myself as the gunner. I'll be sending out an email next week to all those on our run to make sure you guys know where to meet. Last count shows 5 signed up with a couple more interested that have contacted me.

That's a bummer but understandable. You've got tons to do in a short amount of time... don't burn out. :cheers:

That's a bummer but understandable. You've got tons to do in a short amount of time... don't burn out. :cheers:

I hope to be in "full" primer by Friday and the other stuff is just a few days.... I sure want to be able to come and meet you guys, but if not, I'll be up there in the next few weeks....

J

Still time to register for your preferred run! The overnighter has 4 spots left, looks great, and now has a sponsor that is coming along for the ride and providing breakfast!

Check out:

http://www.adventure-ready.com

We also have sponsors from Nitro Gear, Full Sail Brewery, Toytec and have a nice collection of raffle prizes. If you are coming from out of the area or state then please let us know ahead of time and we can make some arrangements for camping.

Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom