Cruisin 2 Camp podcast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When is the one with Onur? That one will be fun...it'll be enlightening for the forum to learn he is through and through an emotional man who weeps at the sight of rainbows, a lover of all living things, human rights, and would kill for a beautifully smooth chocolate truffle. :flipoff2:

Subscribed!

When is the one with Onur? That one will be fun...it'll be enlightening for the forum to learn he is through and through an emotional man who weeps at the sight of rainbows, a lover of all living things, human rights, and would kill for a beautifully smooth chocolate truffle. :flipoff2:

Say it ain't so. Is it one of those "never meet your hero's" type of thing? I assumed Onur just sits on the porch throwing rocks at Nissans driving by 😀

Pretty good podcast so far.

Say it ain't so. Is it one of those "never meet your hero's" type of thing? I assumed Onur just sits on the porch throwing rocks at Nissans driving by 😀

Pretty good podcast so far.
An interesting mental caricature. Mine was more along the lines of an estranged journeymen walking in circles around a random city center mumbling part numbers to himself.

"YOUR 1FZ HAS OVERHEATED! ZERO FOUR ONE ONE TWO - SIX SIX ZERO THREE SIX"
"Please move along, sir"

Dude!

I just binged all the podcasts!
They are awesome!!

Enjoyed both interviews Lee. Good job man !! I subscribed on Apple Podcasts. Looking forward to your next interview. Who do you have setup?

Great episode. A few of notes from yours truly:

1. I like being able to listen while I look inside my engine bay pretending to know what I’m doing in an effort to look sexy for my wife.
2. I’m hating the term “overland” less after the episode with Kurt.
3. Who’s your next victim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom