Cruisers spotted in Low Country (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was down toward Charleston and Savannah this past week. Saw a few cruisers, but no pics. One was for Sale, very close to California Dreaming in Charleston. FJ60 with what seemed to be OME lift and newer BFG MT 33's. Guy also sells mini coopers and old land rovers. 2nd one I saw was at Ft. Dorchester HS, I guess it was a students. 3rd was what I thought was a cruiser, didnt get a good look, it was near summerville in a junk yard. Wrote it down somewhere if anyone needs the info on either of the 2 that could be purchased let me know and I will see what I can find.

I was certainly glad to get back home where there are hills and valleys!!

I would be interested in the one in the junkyard. Usually the ones by California Dreaming at Turky's Towing are really overpriced. Thanks for the heads up and info.

Ahhh, I was in Savannah Sunday through Wendsday! Saw a clean 62 with NC plates. couple of 80's and one 80 down on the river belonged to the local radio station (painted with adds all over)

i will try to locate where i put that note of where the junkyard, (possibly) was. I wasnt stopped so i might be seeing things. But will check.

Thank you for checking for me. I'm always looking for the next project.

I wish I could start on my first project!!!!:mad: :flipoff2:

Summerville Junkyard

If you still have the information, I'd be interested where you saw this junkyard in S'ville.

looked through my info some and cannot find where i wrote it down. I am almost certain it was on Hwy 78. And the place was a guy's name. I will have to do some more searchin. If you go check it out please cheack about the drivers front door. (if its a 62) thanks!

Thanks for the info. I will try to figure it out and go check Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom