Cruisers only in Wasilla

I'm looking to have a few maintenance things done to my 91 Fj80. This looks like about the only cruiser experts around anchorage that I have found. Looks they have nice stuff coming out of there but do they just do restoration stuff or maintenance too?

Any experiences?

Thanks

Then you won't go wrong having your truck maintained there. Mark used to write tech for TLCA,
knows land cruisers. J

I've known Mark and Cruisers Only for 18 years, He's a wealth of knowledge when it comes Cruisers. He does everything from maintenance to extreme modifications.

I've known Mark over at Cruisers Only all my life. :) He's a hell of a guy. In fact, he taught me everything I know. :)

Anyone who spends much time on mud has probably noticed I'm not here much anymore. Every once a while I bounce through but that's about it. Basically we're just too busy at the shop. We're still doing the modifications and the builds but we are also doing a lot more service and maintenance these days too. Lots going on, and lots of irons in the fire. Anyway I'll put a plug in here… If you're in the area and you need work on your cruiser. You know where to find us. :)

Mark...

Last edited:

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

Take your truck there, Mark knows Land Cruisers and is a good guy to know.

One day, I may need to live in his "room over the garage".

His side lot is a good walk through of "cruisers past".

I've known Mark over at Cruisers Only all my life. :) He's a hell of a guy. In fact, he taught me everything I know. :)
Mark...
Well I was going to type it just like that, but figured it give you a swelled head :p

Just like Mark says, He is a hell of a guy.

Not to deter, but I've also found Greentree Fabrications to do some phenomenal work. The guys there have come through for me both in advice and work, and very reasonably priced. An un-named driveline company in anchorage sends them most of the Toyota trucks and cruisers for work, so very well versed in most issues. plus they are some great Fabricators. Haven't had the pleasure yet of working with Mark, but everything I've heard has been nothing but great things.

DO NOT use Mark Whatley/Cruisers Only. His knowledge is too vast, his prices are too reasonable and his customer service is too good. So go somewhere else so that he has time to help me out when I need some work done.
Thank you.

Anyone who spends much time on mud has probably noticed I'm not here much anymore. Every once a while I bounce through but that's about it. Basically we're just too busy at the shop. We're still doing the modifications and the builds but we are also doing a lot more service and maintenance these days too. Lots going on, and lots of irons in the fire. Anyway I'll put a plug in here… If you're in the area and you need work on your cruiser. You know where to find us. :)

Mark...
Good to know. I might be needing a service on my 200 Series by the time I get to Wasilla, AK this summer.

Top Bottom