Events/Trails Cruisers on the Rocks II "The Deuce" : October 20-23 Windrock Park, Tennessee (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just heard from Chris H that the tunnel is closed down now too. Real bummer if that's the case.
Yup. That’s the story I hear too.

I just heard from Chris H that the tunnel is closed down now too. Real bummer if that's the case.
That stinks. I had read that some groups were trying to work with the owner to keep it open, guess they couldn't come to an agreement. How about the old prison?

That stinks. I had read that some groups were trying to work with the owner to keep it open, guess they couldn't come to an agreement. How about the old prison?
Prison is a go. There’s still
plenty to see at Windrock 👍

Hey guys! I'm excited to announce the first ever Dissent Off-Road Cornhole Tournament at COTR2 this year. The tournament will pit registered COTR2 Drivers against each other in a individual single elimination format. The winner the tournament will take home a $1500 gift certificate from Dissent!! The tournament will be held after the Potluck Dinner Friday night.
Entry into the tournament is only $15 and every contestant will receive a commemorative T-shirt at the event. Registration is open now at cruisersontherocks.com and closes August 31.
Special thanks to Ben and Filip at Dissent for making this happen!

See you in October!!!

Dissent-Logo_R1V1.gif

An email went out today to all 75 registered drivers with more info about the Dissent Off-Road Cornhole Tournament! Make sure to check your inbox! See you in October!!!

This is the last day of online registration for the Dissent Off-Road Cornhole Tournament at COTR2. Make sure to head over to cruisersontherocks.com and sign up now!!! See you in October!

94E22181-6747-496C-BB71-A8DBD3017476.jpeg

I just learned that support for Rugged Radios is very good! I had a question and sent support a request for contact. Two different people responded. I'm impressed!

Nitro geared and locked this year. Hopefully I won’t have to “send it” quite as hard this time. 😬

One month to go!
Keeping in touch with a number of guys from last year's event, it sounds like half of us are coming back with very different/improved trucks. I think you win that, though 😀

An email went out this morning to all 75 Cruisers on the Rocks II drivers with info on Wednesday and Thursdays schedule and the ACC Garage Welcome Party and Cookout. If you didn’t receive an email please let us know! See you soon at Windrock Park!!!

C7589384-C039-49F9-96A3-B5B7FCFDE073.jpeg

For all the drivers that made need Comms Rugged Radio had given us a 20% off discount code. I'll be sending out an email later today with the info.
We were able to put Rugged Radios GMRS handhelds and mobile un its to the test this year in Colorado/Moab and were very impressed. Check them out when you get a chance!
Handheld we used: BUNDLE - Rugged GMR2 GMRS and FRS Band Radio with Hand Mic - https://www.ruggedradios.com/products/rugged-gmr2-gmrs-frs-with-hand-mic?pr_prod_strat=description&pr_rec_id=19f2fd279&pr_rec_pid=6547715489888&pr_ref_pid=6576449978464&pr_seq=uniform

Mobile Units: GMRS and Business Band Long Range Offroad and Commercial Mobile Radios - https://www.ruggedradios.com/pages/mobile-radios#gmrs
I was able to register for my GMRS license today. For those interested, the fee is now $35 (used to be $70).

I was able to register for my GMRS license today. For those interested, the fee is now $35 (used to be $70).
That’s awesome! I’m glad the price change finally took effect. It’s well worth it!

A very important Cruisers on the Rocks II email went out to all 75 drivers yesterday with info on Fridays activities, including the Potluck Dinner and Dissent Offroad Cornhole Tournament. If you did not receive this email please let me know!
#cotr2 is less than 3 weeks away. It’s gonna be epic!! See you soon😎

2C4C0D60-624E-4B15-9C26-72088949DB80.jpeg

Last edited:
A work conflict has caused me to cancel. Message sent to @ga12r1

A work conflict has caused me to cancel. Message sent to @ga12r1
Hate to hear it man. Hopefully we will see you next year!
We’ve had a few cancellations and are working through the waitlist. If anyone is on the waitlist make sure to check your email!

try something like this

That is so accurate. I think the last thing anyone wants to see is me sitting around the picnic table on my work laptop on a zoom meeting with an off-shore group at night.

Hate to hear it man. Hopefully we will see you next year!
We’ve had a few cancellations and are working through the waitlist. If anyone is on the waitlist make sure to check your email!
Thanks Lee!

Cheer competition season strikes again. I'm going to have to back out of next weekend as well. I guess "save October for competitions" really meant every weekend in October. Good luck guys and have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom