Cruisers, mountain bikes & beer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are there many folks here who also love riding mountain bikes in addition to their cruiser addiction?

It would be fun to have a weekend morning sometime at an area trail for a cruiser meetup/trail ride/beers.

For people interested in the MD side of the Beltway, I’d suggest Crownsville’s Bacon Ridge followed by Lures Bar and Grill.

I know @Herb rides as well. Anyone else?

Great idea. I'm down by Fountainhead as a good option too!

I’m certainly interested just don’t how many I could make with 3 kids in sports but will try.

I live in MD and have both a cruiser and a mountain bike. I'll try to attend something. I'm probably a beginner level mountain biker. Not sure what you had in mind...

Oh nothing serious. Just another excuse to get together, ogle trucks, and go for a spin. If enough people wanted to ride, there’s also a fast/slow split, or for social purposes, “no drop” rides where everyone stays together are fun.

I'm definitely interested. I've got two little ones, so it can be tough to get away.

I'm also into auto maintenance and have lots of tools but not really an ideal workspace (carport space where my wife typically parks). I'd rate my skills as seasoned amateur (suspension, timing belts, radiators, brakes, etc.). Lately, I've been working on my new to me 09 LC. I used to work with my younger brother, but he's recently moved out of the area.

I too have a Cruiser and Mtn bike....... If anyone is interested in a great but in-expensive bike, let me know.

My bike is a DiamondBack and has probably only a couple hundred miles on it. Don't ever ride anymore..

So please help a poor guy out and buy this thing.

pic coming tonite..

I'm in Annapolis and would love to do it. I'm a road biker, but would love to give a mountain bike a go. I'm sure I can lay my hands on one for an afternoon.
I have a road bike also...

Count me in, my wife too if we can get a sitter.

Wakefield happens to be across the street from the monthly Club meeting so riding there before meetings is a good option. Ride Wakefield, convoy from Wakefield parking to Kilroy's parking (yeah I know it's only about 1/2 mile, but where's the fun in riding across Braddock RD?), kick tires and the drink beer. Sounds like a win!

Schaeffer Farm is another good option, ride 1-2 hours at Schaeffer then meet at Dogfish Head for post ride recovery.

This is assuming the trails ever dry enough to ride...

In another life I did some mountain biking. I’m one crazy trail runners you come across in the woods now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom