Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

Fort Knox

SILVER Star
BCBCBFF7-757B-4F2F-8068-D40583F4D664.jpeg

You should see the 62 in the show on Prime. It's fully built out. Carr plays a character that has a 62 back into the sedan he's driving.

I don't care what people say, or what Carr says.....any nutjob that purposefully wrecks and/or damages a 60/62 is not a true fan.

He saw the flash/current coolness of the ICON brand and thats it.

S.CarolinaFZJ80

SILVER Star
The 62 wasn't damaged. It was built and had a steel rear bumper.
Hell it could have been special effects for all I know

I don't care what people say, or what Carr says.....any nutjob that purposefully wrecks and/or damages a 60/62 is not a true fan.

He saw the flash/current coolness of the ICON brand and thats it.
I talked to Jack for like 20 minutes at a book signing about my 62, and his, so I don't think your assumption is based on truth.
The 62 wasn't damaged. It was built and had a steel rear bumper.
Hell it could have been special effects for all I know
This. The 62 is perfectly fine. Did need to have a rear window replaced, though. Special effects can't quite duplicate shattering a window lol.

I talked to Jack for like 20 minutes at a book signing about my 62, and his, so I don't think your assumption is based on truth.

This. The 62 is perfectly fine. Did need to have a rear window replaced, though. Special effects can't quite duplicate shattering a window lol.
Anyone who damages a rare/unique/old/valuable vehicle for 3 seconds of TV footage is not a true fan of said vehicle. I don't care if he bought an ICON for $200k and is one of the cool kids now. Why not use a Ford Explorer or something like it? He backed into that car hard...unless it was 100% special effects, that 62 got damaged beyond a window.

In no way would I allow my 62 to be used in a car crash scene. I know what I have, have been a fan far before ICON and influencers made them 'cool', and wrecking a 62 does not add to the scene. He obviously just sees it as just another vehicle.
My 0.01$

Anyone who damages a rare/unique/old/valuable vehicle for 3 seconds of TV footage is not a true fan of said vehicle. I don't care if he bought an ICON for $200k and is one of the cool kids now. Why not use a Ford Explorer or something like it? He backed into that car hard...unless it was 100% special effects, that 62 got damaged beyond a window.

In no way would I allow my 62 to be used in a car crash scene. I know what I have, have been a fan far before ICON and influencers made them 'cool', and wrecking a 62 does not add to the scene. He obviously just sees it as just another vehicle.
My 0.01$
I still disagree. But like my football coach always said, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they stink. :)

60 series on page 80 of the most recent L. L. Bean Christmas catalogue.

Wife tore this out of the most recent Costco magazine & put it on my dresser…It’s an article on importance of keeping your car clean…I complimented her on sharing a picture of the built LX470, she admitted she didn’t notice that but that it might be good for us to share the article with our daughters & their husbands since they don’t keep their cars as clean as I keep ours!!

View attachment 2942768
This is @ikarus rig - or at least used to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom