Cruisers in Omaha -

trainrech

Claudia,

If you are interested, we have a LC club that has members in NE, IA, KS, and MO. Check out www.tornadoalleycruisers.com for information. Just so happens that we are having a get together that same weekend in Camden Point, MO.

PM me if you'd like some information on either the weekend, the club, or both.

Chris

TAC Secretary/Treasurer

Claudia!! we'll be there!!! Both Cruisers and both Babies!!! and the dog too if its ok??

Thanks for coming last nite!!! good to see you and Michael!!

dan

HI^C

LOL

TAC way way to quiet. Update the website :) BTW how many NE people do you have?
I am bringing a number of rigs to Tuttle june 3-5 all these people here were told about it.
(not cruiser specific)

I suppose that means i have to finish up at least one of my piles and get it to the meet.

Let me know details and such, and i can distribute the info onto all the other people here
and around here. Many not on this board. Just let me know.

trainrech

Next weekend most of the TAC "regulars" will be at Superlift ORV near Hot Springs at the Razorback Ramble. I'll try to post either here or in Trail Rides our next trip to Tuttle.

We have a couple of members, one from Kearney, one from Omaha.

Not sure what you mean by quiet? We don't meet regularly, mainly due to the logistics of getting members together who live in a 200+ mile radius. We do try to wheel regularly - Moab, Katemcy, GSMTR, Superlift for longer trips. Disney, Tuttle, Poteau/Clayton for smaller weekend trips. At the moment, our club officers are tied up with TLCA duties (Pres, Treasurer, Secretary).

Anything comparable to Tuttle/Disney in NE? Several of us have been to MIOBI's Memorial Day run near Des Moines.

HI^C

nothing currently comparable, working on it.
I was suppose to be at this yrs miobi run On right now, but i am trying to get over illness. Buddy is there word is he rolled and started on fire, LMAO. will see it when he gets back.

we just got back from MOAB beginning of Apr, met up with claudia down there.

trainrech

We missed last years Memorial Day MIOBI, made it the year before and had a good time. I understand they are having something Labor Day w/e. Won't be able to hit that this year - wife will be in her 7th month by then - she's already indicated that next weekend will be it for her for this year.

Top Bottom