Cruisers in Italy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of the cruisers I saw while I had my camera, saw a few other 70 series, lots of 90 series, no 40 series, 55, or 60 series.
italy1.jpg
italy2.jpg
italy3.jpg

yeah I know that red one isn't a cruiser but it was across the parking lot from the blue cruiser.
italy7.jpg
italy8.jpg
italy9.jpg

These were taken while I was in Avezzano Italy (about 80km north and east of Rome). Most cars there are tiny, the 100 series was one of the largest vehicles on the road. A fair number of Discos. Cruisers in general were pretty rare. All the 70 series I saw were in the parking lot where I was working. Yeah, I felt kinda stupid taking pictures of peoples cars in the parking lot at work. :D

Oh, yeah, forgot this ain't POR, please move this to chat... thanks.

You could tell it was north of Rome just by the cars. There's nothing but Vespas and Fiat Cinquicentos south of there.

Sweet Cruisers, the Ferrari Mondial (it looks like that's what it is) is also pretty cool. I know what you mean about tiny cars over there, lot's of Smart cars (does Mercedes make those?) and countless other jellybean cars.

I've been watching the Italian TV live feed of the Giro bicycle race for the past few weeks. It was surprising to me how there seemed to be at least one conspicuous 40 series cruiser in each of the mountain villages the race went thru in the Dolomites and Alps mountains at the northern end of the country.

Another that I saw that I didn't snap a picture of was what I assume was a swb 90 series. Body looked the same just 2 doors. The 100 series in the pic was IFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom