Events/Trails Cruisers & Coffee - June 5, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
June Social - Cruisers & Coffee
What
: Casual gathering of Cruiserheads and a mild-to-moderate trail run after.
When: Saturday June 5, 2021 @ 9AM
Where: Dough Boys Donuts, 5115 Mae Anne Ave, Reno, NV 89523, The trail begins at the Las Brisas Staging Area.
Bring: Land Cruisers! Chairs, lunch, trails coms and recovery gear if you plan to do the run after coffee.
Communications: HAM - 146.460 (146.050 backup channel)
Trail: Peavine Peak Trail
|
RSVP is not required for this event.
|
Trail Details
Trail Scale for Peavine Peak Trail
1620972250381.png
1620972316357.png

There is one obstacle on this trail that pushes it into a moderate rating. There is a bypass for this obstacle and damage normally occurs on departure angles against the rear bumpers. This is a very scenic trail with sweeping views of the north and south valleys, pine and aspen groves, meadows, streams and creeks. We will cross over into California on this trail and the trail ends in Verdi CA. Total time is normally about 3.5 hours, but you can depart from Peavine Peak on the main road down to Hwy 395 if you don't want to do the entire thing.

Last edited:
I “might” have the rig back together by then. I really hope so. We are supposed to drive it to Bryce Canyon Ut on the 12th. Just really waiting on Driveline & Gear in Reno to finish up my gear swap in my transfer case.

Hoping to at least make the meeting.

Think I am going to end up skipping this one. Just got back from being out of town and unless the ex lets me take the pooches out earlier this happens to be normal time with them and I got other stuff going on.

Greetings BBCNN, I plan to attend the meeting and trail run tomorrow with my son Lucas (16). I've been in Truckee for many years with my 80 and look forward to getting out for a run.
Larry

Greetings BBCNN, I plan to attend the meeting and trail run tomorrow with my son Lucas (16). I've been in Truckee for many years with my 80 and look forward to getting out for a run.
Larry

No event tomorrow (June 4), but you are welcome to join us on Saturday June 5th. :)

Did I email you or was that a different Larry?

Crap. Can’t come at all now. I have to take Red to a soccer game at Plumas Park at 0830. 🙁

Dad duties trump all! Have a good time with your kiddos, you're gonna miss this... time flies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom