Cruisers and Coffee? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been seeing a few more cruisers driving around Oahu. Should we have a Cruisers and Coffee meet and greet? I have a blue FJ62 in Hawaii Kai. If there is some interest we can start planning.

Aaron

I don't drink coffee, but would totally be up for a meet and greet with the Land Cruisers! I could bring my 80 and Mike (@pescado) could bring our Diesel 60, so that would be two more! I am traveling until first week of August, so couldn't make it till after that, but we would definitely be up for it.
Is this your blue 62? Saw this one at the Toyota Dealership parking lot last year (we photo stalk every Land Cruiser we see always!).
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG

2013-09-20 15.33.41.jpg
That looks like a pretty nice cruiser, but not mine. Here is a little older pic of my FJ62.

I've been seeing a few more cruisers driving around Oahu. Should we have a Cruisers and Coffee meet and greet? I have a blue FJ62 in Hawaii Kai. If there is some interest we can start planning.

Aaron
Aloha,
I am moving back to O'ahu and "Elsie" should be there by late December-January timeframe. I got time, lets get something going.
Derwin

I’m a slacker! I started this Hawaii clubhouse section, hoping to get more local activities going, but have failed miserably at trying to get something organized. Mike and I have seen a lot more Land Cruiser on the road lately, at least more then in years past. I’m going to try and be more proactive about this. Also, we are up in Haleiwa, if anyone is up this way drop me a message!

Been off da Aina for the last 17 years.
We are up the road in Mililani. Gotta do a bird rebuild and axle service soon though. Alohaz!

I’m a slacker! I started this Hawaii clubhouse section, hoping to get more local activities going, but have failed miserably at trying to get something organized. Mike and I have seen a lot more Land Cruiser on the road lately, at least more then in years past. I’m going to try and be more proactive about this. Also, we are up in Haleiwa, if anyone is up this way drop me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom