Cruisers and Coffee? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I was hoping a few more people would join the conversation, but I'd like to meet up for sure! I'm up in Wahiawa, but could definitely travel to Honolulu to meet up. I have an 80 series that needs some work and just picked up a 1990 HZJ77 straight from Okinawa that's like a time capsule! I have the next few weekends off if you'd like to get together. Let me know what works for you!

B

Well I was hoping a few more people would join the conversation, but I'd like to meet up for sure! I'm up in Wahiawa, but could definitely travel to Honolulu to meet up. I have an 80 series that needs some work and just picked up a 1990 HZJ77 straight from Okinawa that's like a time capsule! I have the next few weekends off if you'd like to get together. Let me know what works for you!

B
I don’t know why I am not getting notifications for these posts, so I missed all these. I don’t drink coffee, but my husband Mike and I are always up for meeting up with the land cruisers. That hzj77 sounds exciting, we have a HJ60, so Mike is always excited to talk diesels! We are in Haleiwa, pretty busy on the weekends usually, but let us know when and we will see if we can make it. Thanks!
Jen

If we were thinking next weekend, I could probably make either Saturday morning work for a quick meetup, or Sunday afternoon if we want to meet up or go cruising (maybe Ka'ena Point?). Regardless of whether next weekend works or not, I don't mind coming out your guys way in general. Lemme know :)

Hey guys! This coming Sunday works for me as well. Here's just a thought.... 4WP is hosting the Truck/Jeep Fest at the Neil Blaisdell Center on Sunday from 11am-4pm. Admission is free. We could meet up there, chat, and check it out??? I'm happy to meet anywhere on the island though!

B

Hey guys! This coming Sunday works for me as well. Here's just a thought.... 4WP is hosting the Truck/Jeep Fest at the Neil Blaisdell Center on Sunday from 11am-4pm. Admission is free. We could meet up there, chat, and check it out??? I'm happy to meet anywhere on the island though!

B
Sorry for the late reply, but stuff came up and won't be able to make it tomorrow. Still interested in a meetup soonish. Let's try again in a weekend or two!

I will not be able to make the Jeep fest tomorrow either. Maybe meet up in Haleiwa down at the beach park sometime, nice spot right along the beach to park and check out cruisers?

Hey guys, just checking in again. I know we have holidays coming up, so meeting up might have to get pushed to the new year, but I found a great location if we want to meet up in Honolulu. I met a guy named Derek that drives a beautiful RHD Hilux and has a new Poke shop in the same parking lot as Honolulu Tools and Tarps. It's too new for Google Maps, but the address is : 1704 Kanakanui St #2, Honolulu, HI 96819. He's very knowledgeable and friendly and has a lot of sources for those hard to get parts.

It would be cool to show up with a few LCs and support another Toyota fanatic's local business!

Hope to meet you all soon.

B

I'm up for either Haleiwa or in town. My best availability for this coming weekend would be Sunday around 1pm. Not sure if that works for anyone else.

Hey gang. Still would like to meet up. The holidays are hectic. I might be free Saturday Jan 4th in the morning or Sunday Jan 5th in the afternoon. Otherwise it'll have to wait until Feb. for me.

B
Did you import it from Okinawa? o_O

Hi, does anyone know whose Cruiser this is on the big island? I can't get the phone number to pull up on the ad. Thanks in advance!
F8A28CBA-1D2A-4DB5-BCD8-2A77C8F4E4D0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom