Cruisers and BBQ Tues. 6/26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
See y'all at Rudy's 183 7pm.

Just returning to the heat and humidity tomorrow, sounds like a great chance to refire the 40 and dig into some needed Q.

I'll be there!! C'ya'll then.

Lets toss a vintage air unit in there... I'll make you a LSLC member deal! :D
If I'm there, it will be in the air conditioned Taco. The 40 takes summers off here.

jmdaniel said:
If I'm there, it will be in the air conditioned Taco. The 40 takes summers off here.

I do not blame you.

Sent from my DroidCruiser

ForumRunner_20120625_170940.jpg

mmw68 said:
Lets toss a vintage air unit in there... I'll make you a LSLC member deal! :D

Nah, too much money. I've got one vehicle with A/C, and you can only drive one at a time...

Maybe. My jet lag is killing me.

Well, Damn... this work thing is getting in the way of my social life. I'll be there around 8pm. :D

It's damn hot - so maybe it will be cool enough at 8pm to drive the FJ40.

photo-(30).jpg

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to say thanks for a nice evening of conversation and good BBQ. Raquel and I had a blast. It was really cool to meet some of y'all.

:cheers:
Travis

I was going to go, but slept through it.

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to say thanks for a nice evening of conversation and good BBQ. Raquel and I had a blast. It was really cool to meet some of y'all.

Travis

Was nice to meet you and Raquel as well Travis. Hope to see you guys again.

-Karl

Travis

Glad ya'll could make it and have fun, it's always nice looking at other Cruises and trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom