CruiserParts '98 UZJ100 ready for parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
shop.cruiserparts.net
1998 UZJ100 Land Cruiser ready to be taken apart. Let us know what you may need!

10494605_779101405443854_4437351654686572548_n.jpg

What color interior? How much for the rear bumper and shipping to 62025? Thanks

What color interior? How much for the rear bumper and shipping to 62025? Thanks
The interior on this '98 is tan and we do have an '01 with the gray interior as well. For the rear bumper you would be looking at $150 and shipping would be roughly $60-$70 going to you in IL.

Thanks for the quick reply. After taking the bumper off last night and further inspection I believe the bumper is okay. The bracket / support underneath looks to be the problem. It was bent and badly rusted. These are the parts that I need. Sorry for the confusion. Both side brackets, the main bumper support, and all the nuts & bolts please. If you could let me know a price on that instead? Also, do you take paypal? Thanks again for you time.
rearbumperparts.jpg

As far as the tan interior piece. I need the part under the steering wheel. Mine was drilled from a previous owner. You can kinda see them from this pic. Thanks again for your time.

I'm interested in the front cup holder assembly with the lid (or would it be easier to buy the whole front console assembly)?

Thanks for the quick reply. After taking the bumper off last night and further inspection I believe the bumper is okay. The bracket / support underneath looks to be the problem. It was bent and badly rusted. These are the parts that I need. Sorry for the confusion. Both side brackets, the main bumper support, and all the nuts & bolts please. If you could let me know a price on that instead? Also, do you take paypal? Thanks again for you time.View attachment 915796

We could do $120 on the rear reinforcement with brackets and all the hardware also you would be looking at $45 for the panel underneath the steering wheel. We do accept PayPal and can send PayPal requests as well.

How much for the e-locker, switch, and misc. wiring? Shipped to 95821

How much for the e-locker, switch, and misc. wiring? Shipped to 95821
For the e-locker with actuator, pigtails, switch etc you would be looking at $1200 but wiring will need to be done. Shipping it all would be roughly $55 cross country.

You take a money order/ cashiers check? Zip is 95361 for shipping

What's it missing? I don't need the switch and wiring prior to the plugs at the diff, but I do need a turnkey diff w motor, etc.

You take a money order/ cashiers check? Zip is 95361 for shipping

What's it missing? I don't need the switch and wiring prior to the plugs at the diff, but I do need a turnkey diff w motor, etc.

For a complete differential so including the actuator you would be looking at $900. Shipping such did come out a little higher then expected you would be looking at $69 to CA and we do accept money orders and cashiers checks along with Visa, MasterCard or Discover and also PayPal.

One last question(thank you for your patience). Can I use my fzj80 rear diffs actuator on this and get away with the $600 price?

I'm looking for the two wire(?) cables that hold up the tailgate when down...

Plus shipping to 92007

One last question(thank you for your patience). Can I use my fzj80 rear diffs actuator on this and get away with the $600 price?
I apologize about the delayed response. As for the use of an 80 series actuator I couldn't tell you because we have never tried such a thing. If there is anything else we can help with feel free to let us know!

Is this still being parted out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom