Cruiserdan and the Hair of the Dog that Bit You (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I heard Bernie’s side of the story, what’s yours?
:(

juane

What the f.......

It sounds like you're calling the man out -- OK Corral style.
We may be good natured folk here on this board, but ya better bring more than a six shooter for the fight you pokin' at.

CJ

No beer for you

Juane and Dan are good friends but Juane can be cryptic at times. I have no idea what his post is referring to but I can assure the group that any pokin' is just jokin'

-B-

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=9983;start=msg88728#msg88728 date=1073879564]

...but I can assure the group that any pokin' is just jokin'

-B-

[/quote]

Then, I'll take the magnum slugs back out of my shotgun. Thanks for the clarification B.
:cheers:

Something about firing an M1, I'm guessin. He wouldn't do that w/a hangover would he? ;)

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9983;start=msg88787#msg88787 date=1073883791]
Sounded like just another NM night to me. :flipoff2:

Good think I'm never cryptic. :D
[/quote]

Junk,

but your mother come from Crypton !!

Mike

Well,

I ran over my wife's dog yesterday afternoon (Bernie). He is deaf and didn't hear the Cruiser. I saw him ahead of me as I started to back out but he got behind the car.I didn't kill him, It was a good thing we have a gravel driveway and I have open block tread tires. Like an idiot, I reached in to get him out from under the tire and he tore my right hand up pretty good. I have stiches and drainage tubes. I'm typing with just my left hand. I have been on some pain meds that have made me dizzy. I just now felt well enough to sit up for a bit.
He is sedated and will recover.

It is VERY bad form to run over your wife's dog...... :-\

Dan,

Sorry to hear about the incident; but glad that you're OK.
It sucks when you loose(I mean, can not use) a hand few days though - Can't do anything you'd normally do :-X :p (I became an 'One Arm Man' for a few weeks right on my Wedding night :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Frank.

Sorry C&#039:Dan,

I had a similiar experience. I run over a dog too and after 3 months the dog still barks at me when he sees me. So be prepared that the dog won't like you for a long time.

Mike

Whoa , Dan that sucks :-( . I wish you both a speedy recovery ! Enjoy the pain meds *S* Maybe knock off a few goofy threads while you can ... 'Honest , it was the Oxy-Contin talking' . hehe

Frank - What ? Was she twisting you arm 'that' bad ?? *W*

Dan get well soon,hate to hear about yours and dogs injuries......

stay off,uhh i mean dont use that hand sir............

doug

Cdan,
sorry to hear that. you guys rest up and get well soon.

damn dan...you get better fast now! (same goes for the pup)...

I am typing w/ 1 hand as well...7 week old boy keeps you busy :D

Sorry to hear that Dan.

Sounds like you may have to get some strange (left hand I mean ;)) for the next couple of weeks. Go easy on the pills :D.

R2

R2,

Um, I'm a lefty :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom