CruiserCult 60 Series Products and Literature (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For those who can carry the weight we offer a cool genuine OEM 600kg load sticker in the shop now: HERE
600kg decal.jpg

600kg booty.jpg

The higher rated load stickers came on the standard roof, barn door, FF rear end rigs in Japan. We have some lighter load variant decals coming as well! :grinpimp:

Working on a solution to create even lighting behind the 6x series HVAC panel. A fun collaboration with @Bullzi . :cool: This is a plug and play setup and requires no modification to your stock panel. Win win! :cheers: Should be done soon.

This ever work out?
Also, were you working on 62 front speaker grilles that would allow a larger 6.5" speaker?

This ever work out?
Also, were you working on 62 front speaker grilles that would allow a larger 6.5" speaker?
Hey,
The HVAC lights are definitely getting made. We had some waffling on exactly what LEDs we wanted to use so everything was just right, so that set us back a little.
As for the speaker grills, unfortunately those are likely not going to be a viable product in the near term. After a TON of design work we made a beautiful setup... but it would be cost prohibitive to produce the large pieces needed for the setup. We are still trying to figure out a way to bring down the cost so we can bring it to market.. because its so awesome and would be fantastic for our cruisers.

Last edited:
Hey,
We are still trying to figure out a way to bring down the cost so we can bring it to market.. because its so awesome and would be fantastic for our cruisers.
Don't underestimate the stupid money I'm willing to throw at this truck when it comes to "affordable" ;) Especially for improved sound with OEM look!

I have been adding a lot of material that @sved donated for the website. :cheers: Such amazing stuff from the 1980s-2000s and I am happy to host it all for everyone to enjoy.
Just uploaded a fantastic 80s German brochure today: I am digging the white wheels on the red cruiser.
1981 German cover mud.jpg

Hey,
The HVAC lights are definitely getting made. We had some waffling on exactly what LEDs we wanted to use so everything was just right, so that set us back a little.
As for the speaker grills, unfortunately those are likely not going to be a viable product in the near term. After a TON of design work we made a beautiful setup... but it would be cost prohibitive to produce the large pieces needed for the setup. We are still trying to figure out a way to bring down the cost so we can bring it to market.. because its so awesome and would be fantastic for our cruisers.
I'm looking forward to it too. I had some ideas similar to what it looks like you're doing with the HVAC lights, but since I hadn't even started any real world experimentation, I'm waiting to see how yours turns out since it could very well end up costing less than what I was anticipating doing myself.

Installed a pair of our speaker grills today. :grinpimp: Install took minutes and they look so much better than the old/faded and barely hanging on originals. Our speaker grills come standard with black hardware and are super easy to paint whatever color you want.
IMG_2467.jpg

Finally got these done! FJ62 kill harnesses are back! They are built carefully, top quality, easy to install, highly discrete and hard to defeat.
2F and diesel kill harnesses are close behind!
Each kit comes with a sweet OEM window sticker. :grinpimp:
IMG_2613.jpg

Just a heads up, the 6.5" speaker grill project is not dead. Lots of work behind the scenes on a different approach while keeping an OEM look.
Anxiously awaiting!

Any new details on the HVAC display upgrade?

Main thing I'm wondering is if you plan for it to be a modification to the existing display panel or a complete replacement.

Any new details on the HVAC display upgrade?

Main thing I'm wondering is if you plan for it to be a modification to the existing display panel or a complete replacement.

We have the parts sourced for that and just need to build and test fit.

The retrofit is just the underside of the HVAC cover to provide more consistent illumination across the face.

Hope to have an update on this next week.

We have the parts sourced for that and just need to build and test fit.

The retrofit is just the underside of the HVAC cover to provide more consistent illumination across the face.

Hope to have an update on this next week.
Will it be strictly green or will it allow for the use of red (or other colored) lighting?

Will it be strictly green or will it allow for the use of red (or other colored) lighting?

The stock color is based on the gel film on the inside surface of the HVAC cover.

We don’t have any plans to change that. Just to focus on the hot spotlight that happens with a LED swap.

If someone wanted to they could lay another color gel film on the inside of the HVAC to change the colors.

The stock color is based on the gel film on the inside surface of the HVAC cover.

We don’t have any plans to change that. Just to focus on the hot spotlight that happens with a LED swap.

If someone wanted to they could lay another color gel film on the inside of the HVAC to change the colors.
That makes sense. That's how I intended to change the color on mine but hadn't gotten to the point of trying to figure out more even lighting.

Been a bit since we updated any 60 offerings! Good stuff coming down the pipeline. One project we are super excited is finally at the finish line is our under hood lighting kit:

We worked very hard to deliver a product that was robust, effective and clean. Unlike other kits that use adhesives or drilling, this lighting kit uses factory holes and can leave no trace ;). The kit comes in two flavors: Plug and Play and DIY. PnP is fully wired and ready for the user to bolt it up and go. The DIY delivers a price break and offers flexibility for those that are comfortable with wiring and have their own wiring preferences. :cheers:
Underhood lighting kit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom