CruiserCult 60 Series Products and Literature (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also on the light front, we just made a new pair of stainless steel mounts for our upgraded fog lamps so they can mount on stock bumpers cleanly. These use the factory bumper bolts so it makes the install super easy and no drilling of the bumper is needed. Very solid and fit perfectly under the high beam lamps without obstructing them. Going to get a batch of these made so fellow cruiserheads with stock bumpers can go this route.
IMG_7034.jpeg

Piece of mind for 62 owners is now a 30 min install away. Plug and play with factory connectors to make people with very limited electrical knowledge be part of the Cruiser Cult Geek Squad. You can choose who drives your Landcruiser.

In development for 40/60 series.

1655182235591.png

Cruiserhead Spotlight series​

Number 1​

Nate aka @mattressking

For our first cruiserhead blog interview we are talking to the well known cruiser owner/lover "Mattress King". If you haven't, check them out here:​

FJ60 Build Thread

FJ40 Thread

They are both informative and rich in great pictures. Always a great read.​

So we all start on the same page and address the most burning question. Mattress King, How did that name come about? I am guessing you were not a top salesman of mattresses.​

Ha! Totally right, my first job was not selling deeply discounted mattresses. Before Land Cruisers I was heavily enveloped in the tuner/VAG scene...

Read the full interview here:

Thanks 🙏

@mattressking for the time and sharing with the community.

D5C3512A-9358-4D58-B8C5-D9AB0523AAB7.jpeg

8FEFD7A0-0194-4947-9837-891A7CCA604B.jpeg

3314BC10-DAEA-4E33-8995-DFC01B2E2FBE.jpeg

Cruiserhead Spotlight series​

Number 2​

Jimmy aka @CenTXFJ60

For our second interview we are talking with the cruiser-famous CenTXFJ60! Jimmy has had a lot of cool threads and builds on mud. If you haven't checked out "What the hell is going on in Jimmy's Barn" in the 60 section on mud, go have a ready... after you read this first of course! :) Great pictures and info. A big thanks to Jimmy for his time and sharing with us. Enjoy!​

A fun first question is of course, how did you first get into cruisers? Were you into other vehicles before finding your way to this awesome community?​

Check out the interview here:

D0621DDB-8D21-4C51-8B03-CAA2511A65CE.jpeg

4F340ED2-A1F9-4514-B949-1967AC303F38.jpeg

I can't thank you enough for offering the FJ62 Anti-theft harness. The included instructions made the installation quick and easy and all parts are very high quality. Even though I live in a small town, car thefts still happen here. This product gives me piece of mind that it would be a little more difficult for someone to steal my Land Cruiser.

Much Appreciated,

Scott

Thanks for the kind words. We are humbled by stuff like this. Helping people with their Landcruisers was why we pushed forward with this project. Thanks Scott 🙏

A fresh pair of our upgraded Koito fog lamps.. with a cerakote twist! :cool: Chrome is not everyone's flavor, we get it. This finish should hold up quite well to what we put our cruisers through! These are going to look fantastic on @NookShneer 's rig! If you are interested in a pair of our lamps with a cerakote finish, reach out to us. :)
blacked out.jpg

Our upgraded fogs on @TheNeek ’s beautiful rig. :cool:
3FC96840-C30B-4D9C-BF74-A77B2BDED35D.jpeg

To make mounting the Koito fogs on the stock bumpers we made these awesome stainless steel brackets. They use the factory bumper carriage bolts so it's a clean install. I didn't want to drill my stock bumper and these fit the bill perfectly. Can also be used to mount other accessories. :cheers:

stainless brackets.jpeg

front bracket shot.jpg

Big fan of your ig/yt content. LC + Seattle is a winning hand!

I hope y'all make goods for the 80 series in the near future.
Thank you! We appreciate the kind words. :cheers:

@red66toy
Just a quick thanks for having incredibly reasonable shipping.
I came for the FJ62 foam tail light gaskets.
Didn't even realize you had the license plate light gaskets I needed (mine were crudely reinstalled in pieces after I recently swapped to LED).
Then once I saw the shipping price I added a few stickers for my cooler to say "thanks".
Guess I'm used to getting raked over the coals on shipping for my 62.

1661129463161.png

@red66toy
Just a quick thanks for having incredibly reasonable shipping.
I came for the FJ62 foam tail light gaskets.
Didn't even realize you had the license plate light gaskets I needed (mine were crudely reinstalled in pieces after I recently swapped to LED).
Then once I saw the shipping price I added a few stickers for my cooler to say "thanks".
Guess I'm used to getting raked over the coals on shipping for my 62.

View attachment 3093493
Thank you for the support! :cheers:
We worked hard to get the e-commerce platform to give people reasonable and realistic shipping prices/quotes.

Cruiser Cult Labor Day Sale

Active through 9/6, 15% off your entire order. Use the link below or type in the code LABOR for the discount at checkout.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor by treating your labor of love right.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Details:
- Available on online sales channels
- 15% off entire order
- No minimum purchase requirement
- All customers
- One use per customer
- Can’t combine with other discounts
- Active from today until Sep 6

Interesting side marker too!? Or just the angle of the photo? Euromarket only?

Looks different than the JPN one I’ve seen from Vintageteqparts…
There are no side markers on the European market, it is an additional indicator. On later 60 series it is far more back.

@Cruiser Cult Thank you for the discount code. I’ve been needing new license plate lens gaskets for a long time. Didn’t know they even existed. Ordered the tail light gaskets too for good measure. Plus a couple stickers!

I’ve still got my ALB’s that I picked up at SAS5. I even bought lights for them after I got home. I’ll install them ASAP along with these other goodies. I’m excited!

@Cruiser Cult Thank you for the discount code. I’ve been needing new license plate lens gaskets for a long time. Didn’t know they even existed. Ordered the tail light gaskets too for good measure. Plus a couple stickers!

I’ve still got my ALB’s that I picked up at SAS5. I even bought lights for them after I got home. I’ll install them ASAP along with these other goodies. I’m excited!

Thanks for the order Alex! I still have a note to let you know when we get an order of Double Medium shirts. Shoot us some photos when you get your parts installed!

-Dave

Active through 9/6, 15% off your entire order. Use the link below or type in the code LABOR for the discount at checkout.

Alright enough waffling on my part. Just ordered the anti-theft harness for my 62. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom