CruiserCrap.com? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am not one to post here, and this is more of a question than anything. But has anyone had any dealing with Cruisercrap lately?
I have sent messages on here, emails and even called the number....nothing.
I ordered a center console almost 2 months ago and no communication.
Yesterday I did the drastic and opened a case with Paypal (how I paid).

More importantly for me is this vendor still active or did they/he/she vanish? Any info is helpful. I like the center console they offer and would rather have it than not.

I'm almost 2 weeks out from similar order. I did get something about being out of town and will ship in a couple days but has been another 10 days with no info. Guess I too will need to dispute charge (which hit 2 days after order)???

I have refunded everyone's money who ordered consoles.

It is due to an issue with my supplier. This same week, I also changed my back end software, and have been missing e-mails.
No excuss for poor service and I apologize.

If you have not received a refund - or not gotten an email from me, post up here - or send me a PM.

In the 10 years I've been doing this - I've never had such an issue with a vendor.

Iam very sorry for all the trouble. -Mark

Thanks for the reply Mark, this explains everything.
When you get this resolved let us know, your center console has a number of features that make it very desirable.

Last edited:
Moderators,
Seems this issue is resolved and was a supplier issue (understood), please feel free to move, delete or otherwise destroy.

thanks

Please leave this thread up. I think its a great example of a what seems like a bad situation being clarified and rectified by a good and legitimate vendor. Communication is always key and there are a lot of vendors out there who run legitimate businesses who are not internet/email/tech savvy and as a result end up with a lack of communication which creates distrust.

Please leave this thread up. I think its a great example of a what seems like a bad situation being clarified and rectified by a good and legitimate vendor. Communication is always key and there are a lot of vendors out there who run legitimate businesses who are not internet/email/tech savvy and as a result end up with a lack of communication which creates distrust.

First I will say this, I am not one who bitches an moans about not getting my parts, I prefer to wait it out and have. I once waited almost a year for Honda to make a rare part for my vintage '73 Z50 and that was back in 1990. In their defence they checked in with me just about once a month and told me when the next check in would be.

I agree on the vendors who do not use internet, email etc. But even then they always return your call unless I tell them they do not need to. I did this with a certain vendor, sent my part to him, and received an invoice a month later, then my parts back. no issues.

Recently I had a problem here and with another vendor (that vendor a lot of people has issues). Both managed to rectify the situation, both were over 2 months of no communications, PM, Email, Phone, etc. It is frustrating as a consumer and you question if they are still in business.
I was shopping long before the internet age and using catalogs and making phone calls for parts (I still do this) and customer service is key to keeping a business running.
A simple note back that I am having supplier, employee problems or my dog died, or something is appreciated. I can wait till you have your stuff together as I make orders for things I see as quality and worth it.

Had a recent vendor (special camping equipment) that I emailed and called. I left a message. He returned it 2 weeks later (he was out camping himself) and we had a great conversation. That kit will be here Tuesday and I did not even question shipping.

So as established as a vendor is, if the customer service is not there you need to question if you want to continue doing business with them.

Every small business has to start somewhere and keeping customers notified if there is a problem is a great way to keep them.

In the case of Crusercrap the outcome was not what I wanted. I ended up with a refund but would have absolutely preferred the console however a supplier issue seems to be at fault here. I would have waited as long as needed for the supplier to fix their issue.

As for the other vendor I had an issue with, I got everything and they even threw in some extras, they explained what happened and all is good, I did explain to them that a simple note back or a returned call would have been helpful.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything about you, your situation, or this vendor. Just thought it was a good example of a favorable outcome....clearly not the best outcome but also not in the category of vendor has all my money, not delivered product, and has disappeared from existence.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything about you, your situation, or this vendor. Just thought it was a good example of a favorable outcome....clearly not the best outcome but also not in the category of vendor has all my money, not delivered product, and has disappeared from existence.

Nope you did not it is all good, I thought maybe I needed to explain myself better overall.

And yes both made very good on the transactions so a positive outcome which can be rare.

Last edited:
I ordered from them 2 weeks ago - because even with free shipping I thought I’d be a bit safer with my necessary timeframe than ordering the parts from Asia. I made sure that everything I ordered was labeled “In Stock” as I didn’t have time to hope.

Since I didn’t get a shipment notification with tracking in a couple days I reached out. Emailed first just asking. Then called a couple days later. Then emailed. All the while getting daily automated emails from them about great deals and free shipping. It even says on the return automated email they will respond within 1 business day.

When I finally did hear back - 13 days after my order - I am informed that they are behind on shipping and hadn’t sent mine out yet because they were waiting for the rest of the parts that were “out of stock”.

So, they got my shipment partially out that next day. Looks like they got it in 2 separate orders - apparently not because they were out of stock I’m now told, because the shipment was being packaged when ups arrived. Another story. Then - SENT IT as cheaply as possible GROUND. They had had my $$$$ for weeks at this point.

Problem is, I’m moving to a different state Saturday. When I had heard back from them finally I even told them this and they just went ahead and processed the order to my old house. They have offered - after I asked - me the option of redirecting my shipment at MY COST of $35. They then advised me that maybe it’ll be cheaper if I have somebody send them USPS flat rate to my new location after they arrive. Wow.

Bottom Line, if you can’t handle shipping things in a reasonable amount of time or at least keep the customer informed you should not be in the business of selling things online.

And disregard that free shipping ploy. If you ever want to see your purchases you better pay up I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom