cruiser won't start

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by cavsfj40, Jun 4, 2003.

1. cavsfj40

cavsfj40

As anyone in the northeast will verify, it has been pretty damp here for the past oh, I guess, season, and the cruiser has started to become difficult to start when it is rainy/damp. I am guessing this is an indicator that it is tuneup time. Just wanted to post and see what you all thought. Also, anyone know where i can find a 66-75 bronco that needs a ton of work for cheap?

2. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

No start in wet is often wires and/or cap. Look at it when it is running at night and spray some water from a mister on the wires. If it lights up with cool sparks, you need wires. Heck, if that makes it run bad, you need wires, but the light show is cool. :D

3. nate77fj40

nate77fj40

hey the bronco, i have a coupel round my neck of the woods that i believe are for sale. last i heard he still has them two of them believe one is a 65 and the other a 72.. not to sure about years. can check and post back later.. but also how much work you looking to have for it and how much u lookin to spend.
    nate

4. cavsfj40

cavsfj40

bout 2k and i am looking for a good frame only. Body rust is ok. thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.