Cruiser Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would post this here as well. My name is Steven and I am in Charleston. I am looking for a 40 or 55 project. I would prefer one that is running. Body condition is not too important. If you know where one is please let me know. Also if anyone remembers the 2 55's for sale in Newberry does anyone know if these were ever sold? If still available does anyone have his contact info?
thanks
Steven

mooker82 said:
Thought I would post this here as well. My name is Steven and I am in Charleston. I am looking for a 40 or 55 project. I would prefer one that is running. Body condition is not too important. If you know where one is please let me know. Also if anyone remembers the 2 55's for sale in Newberry does anyone know if these were ever sold? If still available does anyone have his contact info?
thanks
Steven

Sorry Steven, but I don't know of any being sold. If you get the Greenville News down there check it out on Sundays. You will find a 40 for sales once evry three months or so. Join us next time you're up this way.

-Alex

Steven those 55's in Newberry were sold to a guy up in Johnsonville I talked to him a couple times. I don't recall what he was gonna do with them and I don't have his email any more. But I do remember he was a pretty big cruiserhead so he's probably not selling. He ended up getting a good deal too. Just watch ebay and on here alot I see one or two a month within a reasonable distance. Good Luck.

Thanks for all the help. I am definatley going to keep an eye on that ebay one. I have found one local but it has a few problems. I remember the 55's were a good deal and I missed the bidding because I was at work. I am back and forth between Charleston and the Upstate a good bit. My parents live in Greenwood and my brother goes to Clemson. I will have to try and get up with you guys sometime and go on a trailride to test on the 80 for good. Mt Estates looks pretty fun.

Thanks for the link. I want a 55 bad but a topless 40 would be sweet too. Trail rig all the way. I can finally use those 36's that are at my parents house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom