Cruiser Wanted

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by mooker82, Aug 7, 2005.

1. mooker82

mooker82

Thought I would post this here as well. My name is Steven and I am in Charleston. I am looking for a 40 or 55 project. I would prefer one that is running. Body condition is not too important. If you know where one is please let me know. Also if anyone remembers the 2 55's for sale in Newberry does anyone know if these were ever sold? If still available does anyone have his contact info?
    thanks
    Steven

2. ALEXGAR

ALEXGAR

Sorry Steven, but I don't know of any being sold. If you get the Greenville News down there check it out on Sundays. You will find a 40 for sales once evry three months or so. Join us next time you're up this way.

-Alex

3. clemson55

clemson55

Steven those 55's in Newberry were sold to a guy up in Johnsonville I talked to him a couple times. I don't recall what he was gonna do with them and I don't have his email any more. But I do remember he was a pretty big cruiserhead so he's probably not selling. He ended up getting a good deal too. Just watch ebay and on here alot I see one or two a month within a reasonable distance. Good Luck.

4. ClemsonCruiser

ClemsonCruiser SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    My folks saw a 40 for sell on highway 25 in Mountain Rest, SC any of you greenville fellas know anything about that one???

5. WES1977

WES1977

Media:
    Albums:
  6. clemson55

clemson55

7. mooker82

mooker82

Thanks for all the help. I am definatley going to keep an eye on that ebay one. I have found one local but it has a few problems. I remember the 55's were a good deal and I missed the bidding because I was at work. I am back and forth between Charleston and the Upstate a good bit. My parents live in Greenwood and my brother goes to Clemson. I will have to try and get up with you guys sometime and go on a trailride to test on the 80 for good. Mt Estates looks pretty fun.

8. LoveTractor

LoveTractor

Media:
    Albums:
  9. mooker82

mooker82

Thanks for the link. I want a 55 bad but a topless 40 would be sweet too. Trail rig all the way. I can finally use those 36's that are at my parents house.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.