cruiser wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ive been searching for a while now, and my price range has grown to the point where i think its actual feasible to get what im looking for. i am willing to drive up to 15 hours if necassary (and i think the deal justifes the cost and time to get there)...so if you are lookign to sell yoru truck or know someone who is, pass their info to me...i check ebay, collector car trader and all the local cruiser and 4x4 sites daily, as well as the truck trader the first day that it comesout eveyr week...i am in portland oregon.

here is what i am lookign for
-spoa
-disc brake front at least...4 wheel disc would be great though
-350 small block
-4 speed manual tranny (any type)
-solid frame and body
-power steering

heres extra stuff that id like to have
-6 point cage
-tach
-lined tub
-comfy seats :flipoff2:
thats about it...probably the same stuff many peopel look for...as of right now i have 5 grand to spend....i knwo it will be hard to find soemthing with all thsoe mods for that price, but i have seen a few that i have been just a bit to late on finding out about...so i know they are out there. once again i appreciate any findings.
i look forward to joining the tlc world very soon!!!

i may have what you are looking for if a 396 is not too much motor. how about 396,,,420/3sp t-case,,6pt 2 1/2 in cage. soft top ,,35's spring over, we can talk about more stuff if you want. 67 body,,no cancer but has a couple dings. no pics but im in portland also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom