cruiser trailer

Visit site
I have been throwing the idea of building a cruiser trailer from half of a cruiser that is a total basketcase. I got the idea when i saw a mini cooper pulling a trailer that was made from a half of a mini. I think it would be sweet, especially if i included fold out sides somehow for camping. Any ideas on what else i should try to incorporate into the design? If i do decide to do it, i will post many pics.

TJDIV

UP of MI.
Website
www.roamwherever.com
I think it's an awesome idea. I've been kicking the thought around for a while now. Got two parts trucks that are all but stripped and could come in handy.

Keep me posted if you do this.

IV

Visit site
The pic posted above would be along the lines of what i would be doing but i would use more of the donor cruiser (so i could use the hard top as the cover. Might try to do it like a pop-up style camper trailer, just a little shorter. I want it to be at least 7 ft long so i can lay down it at least. I do like the one posted and i would't even need a donor for that. I could just bend the corners to match mine. Hell, i guess i wouldn't need a donor at all, either way. The idea is that it is to look like the cruiser, though it doesn't have to be a cruiser to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom