Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
K this thread is for random cruiser! So post away when ever you see them.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Saw this at Patriot Point Golf Link.... No idea who it is but def wheels and has an Arizona plate

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
image-3983947991.jpg
image-2113911394.jpg

anybody seen ShermanFJ62, Brian, RedfishBluegrass, Stu or any of the others around lately.....I have not heard a peep from them.

I heard from Excessive....but that is about it.

Nope. Saw Brian yesterday and encouraged him to come here.

Well Im not the ones you are mentioning but I came buy Andolinis too late after I had finished work Sunday. Around 3:00 and went by Bessingers, but I was too late,but Genes Haufbrau Octoberfest was a good place to hangout.

Well Im not the ones you are mentioning but I came buy Andolinis too late after I had finished work Sunday. Around 3:00 and went by Bessingers, but I was too late,but Genes Haufbrau Octoberfest was a good place to hangout.
Dang. Sorry we missed you.

Yeah would have been fun , You know You Have a twin Over here in Mount pleasant BBQBOY ,white 100 with arb sahara looks to be 285's on it.

I know of one that has the ARB combination bar.

That might have been him I was behind when he was turn left on Mathis ferry, But anyways I had to install the 30mm spacers over the 866 to compensate for the weight of the bumper and spare. It was a nice hour long project in the driveway last Sat. afternoon.

Came across this one Downtown yesterday downtown. Placed a card on its windshield.
3bc7877e.jpg

Saw this today at Lowes in West Ashley. Gave the owner a card but didn't have to talk.
1df1543d.jpg

That's my 40. Sorry I didn't have a chance to talk. The 100 looks awesome. I did not know this group existed over here. I may have to try and make it to a meeting sometime.

I thought that was you Mooker!!!!! This is the red headed step child group all due to Brock.

There's a lifted navy blue 40 in front of American Biker. Not sure if someone owns it that works there or its for sale. I pass by it on my way to and from work everyday. Looks nice, probably has a SBC in it.

They had one in front of shop when they were still on Savannah Hwy...it had a recent paint job but some rust coming up from underneath. I am off tomorrow....might ride my bike up there and check it out.

Was behind a navy blue 60 on the crosstown wednesday..had a roof rack, TLCA sticker and a swing out for his spare tire

There is a white 62 for sale on savannah hwy I saw on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom