Cruiser Spottings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was coming back from Jedburg yesterday, and I saw Shortbus40 heading home. He recognized me and waved. Maybe we will see him on the forum again.

Also Sunday there was a camo (green, tan, brown, black and red) at precision tune in Mt. Pleasant

Carded a silver FJ Cruiser today with an ARB bumper and winch on front...and the Toyota sliders with steps. They were parked in front of South of Philly in West Ashley off Beesferry Road.

I saw the camo 60 again coming out of Sweetgrass on Rifle Range again Fri. Tried to catch him, but was in traffic.

I have seen a TRD FJC 2 days in a row coming around Veterans' Circle on Rifle Range (all black)

Sitting outsied of Starbucks today (Sun. 9/20)about 3:30 and saw a dark gray 40. Lifted w/ about 33's
Really looked nice. Anyone know this Toy??

was heading out at 6am on a motorcycle with three other guys from Shelby NC heading to Cherokee....somewhere in the dark and rain and wind through droplet covered glasses and soaked leathers I saw a tan FJ60 broke on side of road with a towel or something hanging in drivers window.

So started my ordeal and 1000 miles on a motorcycle on the Trail of Tears Ride this year....LOL The rain never stopped the ENTIRE ROUTE....

YEsterday on the LONG HAUL HOME I saw a blue 60 all jacked up with what looked like 6" lift and huge mudders too...but once again it was raining and I cant remember exactly where I saw it but think it was in NC....after 12 hours in saddle in constant downpour it is all a fog. :D

was heading out at 6am on a motorcycle with three other guys from Shelby NC heading to Cherokee....somewhere in the dark and rain and wind through droplet covered glasses and soaked leathers I saw a tan FJ60 broke on side of road with a towel or something hanging in drivers window.

So started my ordeal and 1000 miles on a motorcycle on the Trail of Tears Ride this year....LOL The rain never stopped the ENTIRE ROUTE....

YEsterday on the LONG HAUL HOME I saw a blue 60 all jacked up with what looked like 6" lift and huge mudders too...but once again it was raining and I cant remember exactly where I saw it but think it was in NC....after 12 hours in saddle in constant downpour it is all a fog. :D

It is amazing how miles rain and bike put one on stunned autopilot, crs after, except the good parts.:eek::D:D Everything goes to selective amnesia. Glad you made it home safe want to see the pics sometime. Doc

Today I was making a delivery to the Ports on Remount and a 62 turned onto Remount from North Rhett..it was two toned with a roof rack..it was a light blue/navy blue..

I stopped at Melvins (sorry taco boy) yesterday and talked to a guy w/ a dark gray 60. It looked good. He said he had a 40 at home that looked like Glenn's.

Passed a green 40 on Harborview Rd. near the JI connector.around 3:00 pm

got a pic on my cam phone of camo painted 60 in Mt Pleastant...it was off Longpoint Road during lunch at bagel factory or something like that on Wednesday around Noon...will post pic later.
0930091201.jpg

Last edited:
I passed a tan 60 on Rifle Range Rd today.10/09/09 Looked nice, had a big roof rack.

I passed a silverish-champagnish 62 yesterday on way home...526W. Guy driving was young with beard like Sherwood....talking on cell phone but he did look at mine...but after that he could care less about another cruiser next to him in traffic. He had basic roof rack bars like Thule/Yakima....some rust on body but not a lot....mostly stock looking to my eye.

Found this at West Ashley Toyota. I put a card inside.
IMG_0266.jpg

I saw a really nice 60 tonight in front of Brixx Pizza in Bell Hall Shopping Center off of Long Point Road. It was dark but it looked to be a brownish/gold metalic color. It had a naked ARB front bumper, Thule roof racks, BFG AT's on chromed steelies, crossdrilled front brake rotors and a dog in the back.

My friend who has a 60 was envious when he saw it.

Who ever it belongs to has done a nice job on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom