Cruiser Spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1 pm, 2/26/07
Harrisburg Home Depot, Derry St
Green 80, lifted, lockers, bull bar'd, Slee sliders, roof rack, no plastic wheel trim.
Chris???

We need to have "contact cards" printed, so you could've stopped and popped one under his wiper :grinpimp:

We are FREAKS!

Too Funny! That was me. I work up the street on East Park Drive. Truck's usually parked behind the office.

Right now I'm in our Pittsburgh office with the front axle torn apart! Broke an ABS sensor in the process . . . which really sucks.

How about the blue 40 off of I 83 by the new cumberland exit down in the gully. I don't know how tough it is to see from a car. I can see it from my Mack.

Hey Lugboot,
I probably pass your place of employment on East Park Drive every day of the week! I work there at the Derry St Home Depot doing installed sales (behind the Service Desk). Stop by and show your ugly mug sometime or better yet, take me to lunch!
Mike in PA

Hey Lugboot,
I probably pass your place of employment on East Park Drive every day of the week! I work there at the Derry St Home Depot doing installed sales (behind the Service Desk). Stop by and show your ugly mug sometime or better yet, take me to lunch!
Mike in PA

Cool! I work in the building with Verizon on the front (but I don't work for Verizon). I should be back in the office next week. Just finishing up front axle service, new brakes, and changing diff and t-case fluids out here in our Pitts office today.

Brett

hey heads up there is a 80 for sale in m-burg right off of 15 i can get info for anyone interested it is cherry stock with a nice brush guard on it fully loaded lockers

Could you pm me the name of the dealer or a ph number ASAP?

Thanks

Camo colored 40 on 283 west at about 4:40pm today 3/5:D

It's not a Cruiser, but . . .

I've been seeing a lifted silver Nissan Xterra heading south on I-81 every morning this week. Aftermarket rear bumper with tire carrier and Hi Lift, roof rack, bull bar, etc., etc., etc. Has anyone seen this truck around Harrisburg?

Mike--I'll look you up next time I'm in Homer Depot.

Brett

South tward Shippensburg? If so its a friend of mine from York.(part of FAT4X4).

No one knows about that blue 40 in New Cumberland?

Brett,
I'll look for you when you come into HD. Where did you say we were going for lunch??? Remember that I'm M-F, 7-4 and ususally take lunch at 11:30-ish. Call the store first when you're going to stop by; my extension is 324.
Mike
(who will be trail-riding and club-meeting with the Gotham City bunch on 3/31 at Paragon, discussing Coal Mine Cruiser Classic '07 details)

South tward Shippensburg? If so its a friend of mine from York.(part of FAT4X4).

Yes, heading south towards Ship. Not too many trucks modded like that around here. Looks well put together from the other side of the median at 70 mph!

Brett,
I'll look for you when you come into HD. Where did you say we were going for lunch??? Remember that I'm M-F, 7-4 and ususally take lunch at 11:30-ish. Call the store first when you're going to stop by; my extension is 324.
Mike
(who will be trail-riding and club-meeting with the Gotham City bunch on 3/31 at Paragon, discussing Coal Mine Cruiser Classic '07 details)

Don't they sell sausages right beside the front door? :flipoff2: Just kidding! I'll have to see how this week goes. I need a HD trip but I have stinking meetings M-W so my schedule is all :censor: up.

Mike, ended up I made it to HD yesterday and tried to hang around until you came back from lunch but it was too hard on my wallet so I had to leave. I'll try again later this week. What's the store's phone number?

I've been seeing a lifted silver Nissan Xterra heading south on I-81 every morning this week. Aftermarket rear bumper with tire carrier and Hi Lift, roof rack, bull bar, etc., etc., etc. Has anyone seen this truck around Harrisburg?

Mike--I'll look you up next time I'm in Homer Depot.

Brett

That would be me. Driving to Shippensburg everyday from York.

Sean.....I didn't see that 40 at all. What day was it there??

Everyday, Its down in the gully at the house to the right of the ramp for 114 if your going north.
Its still there. I got off that ramp to go to a car dealer last night and saw it, though it might be green. Hard to see from the highway if your in a car or SUV. Hasn't seemed to move in a while.

Brett;
I had to take a late lunch yesterday. Sorry I missed you.
HD phone: 558-8105, and my extension is 324.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom