Cruiser Solution's Frame Components (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am very impressed with Micdon's frame rebuild... I have no where near that level of skill. Anyone have experience with Cruiser Solution's frame components? Quality, fit?

Thx Bill

I installed one of their rear crossmembers about 10 years ago, to replace one that had been butchered by the PO. It was a bit pricey, but worth it. The quality and fit were top notch. I'd use more of their parts if I needed them.

I am very impressed with Micdon's frame rebuild... I have no where near that level of skill. Anyone have experience with Cruiser Solution's frame components? Quality, fit?

Thx Bill

How about COD?

I bought a rear crossmember, gussets, and leaf spring gussets. Was very happy with the product. This was 8-9 years ago, but I would buy from them again.

I just wanted to close this item from my perspective. I ordered both rear leaf spring guesses and frame gussets - all of this arrived without issue and is very well made, probably heavier than OEM. I haven't installed yet but took a variety of measurements between rivet holes and they will be an excellent fit.

I couldn't never "find" the issue mentioned above but my experience is excellent products and service.

As is the case with most things Land Cruiser, the "what" is not as important as the "how." A mediocre product installed properly will be far better than the best product installed hastily. In my experience with cruiser solutions products, they are within reasonable expectation for quality,

Hi Bill
Meet up with micdon 2 months ago.
Lovely chap.
A photo of micdon hard at work.
Cheers
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415853245.229056.jpg

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom