Cruiser Shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been taking on side work for the past couple years and am currently setting up my own shop, I’m already booked out for the next two months though

Hey guys, in addition to welding/fabrication I can now also offer custom machining/prototyping assistance, and 3D modeling.
I can also offer rebuilding services for Cruiser drivetrain components such as differentials, transfer cases, manual transmissions. Let me know if I can help your project!
Where are you located? I have a 40 in Palm Beach County, might need some work and advice...

Where are you located? I have a 40 in Palm Beach County, might need some work and advice...

Winter Park (Orlando). Shoot me a PM with what you've got going on.

Cruisermatt, can you provide the address to your shop? I moved from So. Cal. couple years ago and am still looking for someone I can trust with my 2005 100 series. Took it to Orlando Toyota for regular service few times and had some axel work done by another import shop by recommendation, but I not settled yet with someone who knows cruisers. My rear suspension recently started having some clicking noise when I go over speedbumps in parking lots, unless I go really slow, I will hear couple clicks, not sure what happened. I got a pair of OME shocks on no more than a year ago. Would you have time to take a look?

Any recommendations for a good mechanic in Pinellas County, preferably north county?

Any recommendations for South Florida? Anywhere in Broward or Miami-Dade county is fine. I found this guy on Craigslist that says they specialize in FJ40s but he hasn't been reliable in getting back to me (Unless someone here knows who he is and can give me their address so I can drop by).

Although I have no personal experience and can't recommend them, There's Stoney's and Amazonia's. One is in Stuart, the other Hobe Sound. I've heard mixed reviews.

Any recommendations for South Florida? Anywhere in Broward or Miami-Dade county is fine. I found this guy on Craigslist that says they specialize in FJ40s but he hasn't been reliable in getting back to me (Unless someone here knows who he is and can give me their address so I can drop by).

Albert from Tempro Garage in Hobe Sound is a knowledgable and helpful guy.

Hi guys,
Any recommendations for a tech in SWFL? Got a new to us FJ62 on Sanibel Island and want to find a place to take it long term.
Thanks!

Hi guys,
Any recommendations for a tech in SWFL? Got a new to us FJ62 on Sanibel Island and want to find a place to take it long term.
Thanks!

Spark & Gears in Naples is the Cruiser expert in the area. As soon as you enter the property, you’ll be in Cruiser Heaven.

Anyone know of a reputable shop in Orlando area? CruiserMatt isn’t doing work anymore unless it’s locker/suspension work. Need general baselining. Thanks.

Anyone know of a reputable shop in Orlando area? CruiserMatt isn’t doing work anymore unless it’s locker/suspension work. Need general baselining. Thanks.

Not exactly in Orlando, but close.
@TampaCruisers, we’re in Tampa and St Petersburg. About an hour away from you, will be happy to help with any of your Cruiser needs.
We just picked up a 92 FJ80 this Saturday from Oviedo to do a mayor maintenance overhaul. Feel free to send me a DM and I can help as much as possible.

Manny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom