Cruiser Shipping/Buying (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

My names Stephen Lau, I'm from out in victoria. I'm going to be moving to the Ottawa area around the beginning of may and I'm looking to send my cruiser(1975 FJ40) out with me and back again in september. If anyone knows someone driving a truck from BC to Ont I'd be interested in getting in touch with them to talk about towing my cruiser out on a trailer. I'd help cover some of their gas if they're interested in this.

If that falls through I might send it by train or possibly buy another one while I'm out there so if anyone has any landcruisers for sale under the 5000 dollar mark I might be interested in those although I'm more interested in shipping my cruiser out.

For a comparison note the cheepest quote I've gotten for rail transport is 1000 dollars each way. I can arrange to meet them almost anywere in BC and I'll pick it up on the other end almost anywhere in ontario if anyones interested in doing this.

Thanks
Stephen

$1K for shipping rail is CHEAP, the best i could get (and i am a business) is $1400 east and $1000 west.

rail has the least amount of headaches.

i also have a possible truck shipment shortly (non runner) that i might be albe to secure a ride for you, probably end up the same cost though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom