cruiser parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
early 70's axles, 3spd trans, fj60 trans (may not be good, but cheap), hinges, heater core assys, switches, license plate holders, r 77 side panel (ex cond), 77 spare tire carrier (ex cond), fiberglass panels (ok cond), rear 55 doors, 55 tunnel (no holes), early air cleaner assys, rear step, 77 wiper motor with arms, other misc cruiser wiper arms, defrost panels (77), battery mount, bunch of misc stuff. make offer...i want it gone. mornings or weekends 303 583 2774. all parts located in denver.

You mean the hardtop side panel, correct? Do you have a driver-side panel?

i do have a left panel, but it's crunched at the front pillar. other than that, it's great. i can send you pics if you'd like.

I appreciate it, but it doesn't sound like it's in much better shape than mine. I'll probably just end up filling mine with bondo. :-\

multiple 4.11 diffs $60 ea. 3 spd tranny $30. 4spd fj60 tranny $20 (whined when removed). comon folks...i want to find my driveway again.

You have a headlight switch for a 71, Ige?

don't know about a 71 fj40. i do have one for a 71fj55 (plug comes out the bottom, four wire, but i think it's 6 pin) and one for a 74 but the shaft and button are modified (hard to explain but i can send pics if you'd like)...still works fine.

The one for the 71 55 would be the same. PMed ya.

step, 55 doors and hump are gone. other things i have...complete rear axle 4.11 with course spline axles and side gears. i also have an extra set of fine spline side gears to convert the diff. $100. a few other 4.11 fine spline side gear diffs only $60/ea, plus a bunch of stuff listed (and some not listed) on my website http://home.attbi.com/~nuclearlemon

do you have any of the older style brake fittings and accompanying t's size on those would be 8mm (I think, not the 11mm newer ones) x 1.00. I need fittings all the way around for that cruiser we bought from 3_puppies. Let me know, I still have those '63 hardtop sides, maybe a trade?

Great, I put a post in the wanted section but nobody has replied. Hopefully, you've got something. :)

I am looking for a working rear heater. Got one?

Nuclearlemon, how about those brake fittings any luck? Let me know.

Nuclearlemon,

Sent you a PM on your att address from the contact info on your web site. Can you check and send Greyhound? Anything cheaper? Thanks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom