Cruiser Parts FS INDY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpaceGhost

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Clearing out my stash of uneeded parts. More to come as I get to them. Make offers, shipping is on the buyer (from 46220), all items are ready to be packed up. If you pick them up, I am even more reasonable. First come and all communication needs to be by email to msmythe@iei.net. PayPal and Money Orders accepted. I don't sell off junk so you will be pleased with the condition I state these items are in.

6) coarse spline birfs (68-75)
Warn coarse spline locking hubs (good shape/working and complete)
68 fj40 front heater assembly, includes blower, heater core and in cab control unit.
68 fj40 hi/low electric horns and mounts.
68 fj40 air cleaner assembly (non oil bath, big cannister)
2) 58-73 fj40-55 apron emblems OEM great chrome, one has a broken stud, so 3 remain, includes nuts. Slight overspray on the edge from lame painter. SOR 161-04a

79 fj40 windshield/cowl rubber gasket.
79 fj40 rear heater includes the original tubes, and the heater hoses I used.
79 fj40 heater blower motor.
78 fj 40 tcase (over 100k on it) pulled from parts rig.
81 fj60 air cleaner assembly (very clean)

NEW Clutch master, was included in kit from SOR 018-01kit, still in original box, master only.

Dual battery tray from SOR, the front corner has been modded to clear york, and fits 2 optimas. Straight and no rot.

USED All Pro weld on spring perch kit http://www.allprooffroad.com/perch.html all hardware included, these were on my rig for a few months, and removed with a plasma cutter so they can be reused. I'll throw in some misc tabs used for the traction bar also.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom