Cruiser moab? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was wondering if anyone from SoCal is going to this event?

Ruf, if I do Ill let you know. I did plan to go this year but I might have a new gig coming up and itll be 3 months work probation.

Are you registered? Looks like registration is almost full, but I don't see a recent update.

I'd love to go and especially drive up with some so.cal guys, I'll have to see how the vacation plans with the family pans out.

Dan.

Are you registered? Looks like registration is almost full, but I don't see a recent update.

I'd love to go and especially drive up with some so.cal guys, I'll have to see how the vacation plans with the family pans out.

Dan.

I was about to but thought i might pause and see if anyone from SoCal was going. if i was to go it would be my first and would like to go with those who are.

Ruf, if I do Ill let you know. I did plan to go this year but I might have a new gig coming up and itll be 3 months work probation.

please do, Alan. let me know if it works out.

Dan.

I have an interview this Tue and if it does well I know its a no go.
And if I dont hear from the hiring Director and get a letter in the mail :ban:...Im hoping theres still a spot to register for.

I'm planning to go this year. Registration is already in, but I haven't gotten my trail assignments back yet. I missed it last year and still can't get over it! This will be my fourth trip out.

I'm not sure on travel plans yet but will sort that out in the next couple of weeks.

I'm planning to go this year. Registration is already in, but I haven't gotten my trail assignments back yet. I missed it last year and still can't get over it! This will be my fourth trip out.
QUOTE]

:crybaby: At least you get to go!

Damn thing is always over month end, so I'll never be able to go! :crybaby::crybaby:

:crybaby: At least you get to go!

Damn thing is always over month end, so I'll never be able to go! :crybaby::crybaby:

Month end?! HA! - The past four years have been in the beginning of May!!!:flipoff2:

I guess technically it falls in May this year too; it just happens to start in April:meh:

Screw work, they don't own you!! Or do they?:hmm:

Well, Friday they told the entire department that we HAD to work a minimum of 50 hours a week and if we didn't that we weren't working hard enough...and if we weren't working hard enough, that in this economy they'd find someone willing to! How's that for a hostile work environment!! Not making this shiat up. That's the gist and almost quoting the important parts of the message.

Very DEmotivating and piss poor management if you ask me! Never, never, never have missed the first 3 days of any month to get the damn books closed and never missed a closing deadline. Fawk 'em! I'd love to go to Moab, but it always has started the last couple of days of a month and carried over to the first couple. Maybe when I retire in 15-20 years. Let's see, I'll be 66-71 by then!

Screw work, they don't own you!! Or do they?:hmm:

Well, Friday they told the entire department that we HAD to work a minimum of 50 hours a week and if we didn't that we weren't working hard enough...and if we weren't working hard enough, that in this economy they'd find someone willing to! How's that for a hostile work environment!! Not making this shiat up. That's the gist and almost quoting the important parts of the message.

Very DEmotivating and piss poor management if you ask me! Never, never, never have missed the first 3 days of any month to get the damn books closed and never missed a closing deadline. Fawk 'em! I'd love to go to Moab, but it always has started the last couple of days of a month and carried over to the first couple. Maybe when I retire in 15-20 years. Let's see, I'll be 66-71 by then!

They own him. :D

They own him. :D

At will employment - they could let me go tomorrow w/o cause...then let them close the books w/o me for the first couple of months. Ha! Fawk 'em. Yea, they own me...for a decent price tho!

Very DEmotivating and piss poor management if you ask me!

talk about hostile work environment!!!

I'm not sure on travel plans yet but will sort that out in the next couple of weeks.

what trails will you be running?

At will employment - they could let me go tomorrow w/o cause...then let them close the books w/o me for the first couple of months. Ha! Fawk 'em. Yea, they own me...for a decent price tho!

Shoot right now, i'd rather be used and abused instead of living under a bridge somewhere.

Shoot right now, i'd rather be used and abused instead of living under a bridge somewhere.

...and we're being treated that way! Paper sitting on my desk is more valuable to the president than any of the employees!

moab

I'm going... 4/25 to 5/3. It'll be fun to have you there again this year Boyd. FYI Portal Rv campground is right next door to Slickrock (easy walking distance) and it is MUCH nicer.

well i'm registered! see you at Moab!

well i'm registered! see you at Moab!

Have a great time. Im going to be working!

Anyway, I wont be able to try the difficult trails as you and the others.
This is my work vehicle until my wife gets another car and the other truck is back with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom