Cruiser Meetup Hurst/NRH March 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Jade Bean

Figuring out life still.
SILVER Star
Threads
Mike Dajda is hosting their next Cruiser Meet Up. It will be on Saturday March 12th from 12p to 3p. It will be held at Gritr Sports parking lot. They will have a food truck and lots of door prizes.

I will hobble mine down there since it’s less than a mile from my house. I went last time and it was cool with lots of different Cruisers.

-Daniel Kent

This looks like one I can finally make it to. Looking forward to it.

Was a good turnout. It was good to see some of y’all! -Daniel Kent
6D394B06-6BAD-4344-AED3-41D514F4E509.jpeg

Mike Dajda is hosting their next Cruiser Meet Up. It will be on Saturday March 12th from 12p to 3p. It will be held at Gritr Sports parking lot. They will have a food truck and lots of door prizes.

I will hobble mine down there since it’s less than a mile from my house. I went last time and it was cool with lots of different Cruisers.

-Daniel Kent

Was a good turnout. It was good to see some of y’all! -Daniel Kent View attachment 2950385

Yea, great turn out. Ended up being a beautiful day. Hope we figure out a way to have these on a regular basis. My favorite was the JDM Firetruck, just awesome.

Yea, great turn out. Ended up being a beautiful day. Hope we figure out a way to have these on a regular basis. My favorite was the JDM Firetruck, just awesome.
I do like those fire trucks. I see people convert them to trucks and mod the roof to be a tad lower as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom