Cruiser mechanic in Chicago area FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any leads on a wellversed cruiser mechanic in the Chicago area would be hugely helpful. Just bought an '89 and I want to make sure its ship shape. Thanks...

Stephens Automotive in Palatine. Joe Stephens is a great mechanic and a fair guy. Should be off of Colfax street just west of downtown. Specializes in Toyota repair.

RB

Another source is Rolling Meadows Auto Clinic - not far from the Arlington Height race track. He's worked on our 62 and 55 for 15 years and 1 year respectively. Doen't mind if you supply the parts. Pretty knowledgable - he's done the 2" lift on the 62, MAF headers (62), trouble shoot the leaking seam on the gas tank (55). Was willing to tackle the birf servicing. Ask for Mark if your interested.

Ming

Got a phone number for that Rolling Meadows clinic bro? I can't seem to find it. Much appreciated.

Isn't Gumby in Chigago?

Rolling Meadows Auto Clinic -

1300 Hicks Rd (Hicks & Industrial)
Rolling Meadows, IL

(847) 342-1818

Ask for Mark O'Mera - Owner Tell him that Harry Rempert passed his name along - great guy

Dad, is that you? Dad?.....

97 cruiser newbie

just picked up a 97 LC collector's and need some help. wanted to know if there were any local members that could take a look. im in schaumburg. thanks.

just picked up a 97 LC collector's and need some help. wanted to know if there were any local members that could take a look. im in schaumburg. thanks.

You'll probably have better luck posting in the 100 series section... I think a 97 is a 100 series. :hmm: It's definitely not a 60 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom