Cruiser Live Chat on YouTube (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.otramm.com
I started doing live Q&As on YouTube a few weeks ago. Shooting for doing them each Tuesday at 5PM. You guys should come keep me company online :) It's been slow to get going and I'm not great at talking to myself. If you subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell it'll let you know when the next live chat is coming up.

I started doing live Q&As on YouTube a few weeks ago. Shooting for doing them each Tuesday at 5PM. You guys should come keep me company online :) It's been slow to get going and I'm not great at talking to myself. If you subscribe to the channel and hit the notification bell it'll let you know when the next live chat is coming up.

I'll do my best to log in

Awesome. Found out about Otramm because of your guys exhaust system. My FJ62 exhaust is slowly eating itself alive. I'll definitely check out the Q&A.

That's pretty cool!

I'll see what I can do to log on.

Can you post the chat questions in the comments or in here somewhere? I watched a couple when I was out of town but couldn't get on to watch.

Also this is a super cool thing, and I hope more guys get to participate.

Can you post the chat questions in the comments or in here somewhere? I watched a couple when I was out of town but couldn't get on to watch.

Also this is a super cool thing, and I hope more guys get to participate.

The questions show up in the chat box to the side as it replays. It's been taking a while for folks to tune in so sometimes it's a ways in to the video before the chat questions show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom