Cruiser Head (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should also mention that im now offering a completely custom part option, If you need a one off product that nobody else offers then you can submit a request to have it made, I have pricing sheets available at this link here:

I still want you guys to make a cell phone charging insert that takes the place of the ash tray and has a built in wireless charger that connects to the cig lighter plug with a handy pigtail made by @ToyotaMatt.

I suppose that would need to be part of a new full bezel, but would be cool.

I dont need a bunch of switches.. I need a place for my phone :rofl:

I still want you guys to make a cell phone charging insert that takes the place of the ash tray and has a built in wireless charger that connects to the cig lighter plug with a handy pigtail made by @ToyotaMatt.

It could be a separate piece, You can inquire more about it here where I have pricing sheets

some recent FJ62 size Spec. rocker switch's to compliment and mechanically communicate with Chase's work ..

NOTE : the switch panel is a
OEM part NOT chases work

E7C98CF0-4CC7-4AD0-AB69-626C51245BF6.jpeg

D8401E7E-1F9B-429A-BC22-74D49155EB55.jpeg

1F4C49BB-B24F-4801-ADEF-57744494A4DE.jpeg

Last edited:

My friend just retrofitted her 90s MB E320 with a wireless charger and it was pretty easy. It would be nice to have more of an off-the-shelf solution for 60s though.

Thankyou to everyone who's been supporting my shop, You all are awesome! New orders are in production right now :cheers:

Not sure of a name or absolute part number on this one if sombody can help out that would be great! Ive seen the need for these around Mud and thanks to @georgebj60 These will be available very soon!

FJ60/62 Chrome and window molding clips 3D printed.
(Original On left, Rendering on Right)
View attachment 2947731
These will be listed for-sale on www.CruiserHead.com on 03/11/2022.
Kit quantity and price is TBD. everything is ready to go its just a matter of logistics on my side.

The survey discount is still running! Use a valid email to receive a 10% off coupon, After your first purchase you can take the survey again for a 15% off coupon. This really helps me in my decision making for better products in what the community wants / needs.
Survey link Survey - https://cruiserhead.com/pages/survey

The clips worked great. I replaced all my outside weatherstripping with these. Went back together great. A lot of my original ones broke apart when I took them off.

So my bezel was mentioned in a German article! which I think is pretty freaking cool haha!
J6: Armaturenbrett-Blende im 3D-Druck – Buschtaxi.net - https://buschtaxi.org/j6-armaturenbrett-blende-im-3d-druck/ the article is in German but google translate helps.

Its surreal to have made an impact on the global Land Cruiser community. Last I counted I had parts in 7 countries, and now I have an article written about a product I created or "re-created" in Germany! I know I just made a thank-you post to everyone who's been supporting my shop but this is another one. These sales are how im affording to attend college as a Mechanical Engineering student so any support really means alot.
Most of my parts or around 95% of what I sell were created because of requests by the LC community, its pretty cool to be able to operate a community driven storefront. I plan to broaden my reach to Toyota Trucks and various other model Land Cruisers here in the not so distant future. If anyone has any suggestion you can let me know here at my Contact page or by PM.
Thank-you all again for the support! :cheers:🍻

-Chase
Cruiser Head Logo

Last edited:
So my bezel was mentioned in a German article! which I think is pretty freaking cool haha!
J6: Armaturenbrett-Blende im 3D-Druck – Buschtaxi.net - https://buschtaxi.org/j6-armaturenbrett-blende-im-3d-druck/ the article is in German but google translate helps.

Its surreal to have made an impact on the global Land Cruiser community. Last I counted I had parts in 7 countries, and now I have an article written about a product I created or "re-created" in Germany! I know I just made a thank-you post to everyone who's been supporting my shop but this is another one. These sales are how im affording to attend college as a Mechanical Engineering student so any support really means alot.
Most of my parts or around 95% of what I sell were created because of requests by the LC community, its pretty cool to be able to operate a community driven storefront. I plan to broaden my reach to Toyota Trucks and various other model Land Cruisers here in the not so distant future. If anyone has any suggestion you can let me know here at my Contact page or by PM.
Thank-you all again for the support! :cheers:🍻

-Chase
View attachment 2956681
Just don't forget that any 60s project goes to the front of the development line.😉

Congrats on the write-up and World Famous Land Cruiser Parts milestone.

Never seen them called a "J6" before, but makes sense. Encompasses the HJ, BJ and FJ 6x series all in one. Just ordered your "J62" ;) ashtray switch panel.

FJ62 Concept Switch's i just completed for Review and possible Planning Aids in @SgtChase FLY switch panels .........

View attachment 2591657
Anybody have a wiring diagram for these deck lamp switches?

On the pigtail I have:

Green
Light Green
Light Green/Red
Light Green/Yellow
White/Black

But I’m not sure which wires do what.

D0-A44051-C003-4170-8-AB1-85-BF38-D714-FF.jpg

Following up on my own question regarding the deck lamp switch pigtails:

Since the switch is originally from a 1st gen 4Runner deck lamp, it is a two-way switch (like you might see at either end of a long hallway). So, either position could be “ON”. That way if you’re at the back of the truck, you can switch the light on from the bed. Or, if you forgot you left it on and you’re driving down the road, you can switch it off from the cab. And vice versa.

But I wanted the switch to turn on and the amber light to illuminate when I toggled the switch to the “down” position.

Long story short, I bought a 12-volt test light and some alligator clips.

Light Green is “Off”

and

Light Green/Red is “On”

Off Position
EB93-B932-0-CC3-4-E3-F-BE6-E-EE2-EA24-B780-D.jpg

On Position
6-B8-E5-FE6-8-ED0-4-EC9-AAC9-F3-A99-D0-B09-FB.jpg

If you abandon Light Green and wire Light Green/Red Stripe with Light Green/Yellow Stripe as “Switch”, plus wire power (Green) and ground (White/Black), the switch will activate and turn on the amber indicator light when you toggle to the “down” position.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Brake fluid works perfect!

Getting this batch moving! All goes well and they'll be in the mail on Monday.

Here they are with a fresh coat of paint sitting on the drying table, Tomorrow afternoon they'll get their two tone and dry over the weekend.
BezelLineupCrop.jpg

Get yours at

Thought I would announce here we have a new clearance page. I'll be selling parts that didnt quite make the cut here as well as some "prototype" products.

Currently I have a new 3D printed bezel painted in SEM Gray paint. This version is not color matched which is why its 50% off. I have a color matched gray coming very soon.
Only one available in the SEM coat, after this they will only be full price and properly color matched.
GrayBezel2.jpg

FJ60 Phone mounts, Never sold officially due to road vibration. I use mine all the time and found that if I lean my phone against the instrument cowl it works fine. I didn't feel comfortable charging full price on these so their listed at $5. More info in its description on my website.
20210903_162010.jpg 20210906_160405.jpg

Finally we have some rusty FJ62 Radio brackets. Its just the old design style and with rust, they'll work fine.
thumbgns.jpg

All these are available at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom