Cruiser Head (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welp, Summer is here and I'm back in full swing!
I have a lot planned for these next coming weeks and some big announcements coming soon.

Currently I'm working on a custom FJ60 gauge cluster. The customer wants to install their own touch screen ECU instead of traditional round gauges so Ive painstakingly measured and re-drawn the original gauge cluster in CAD so when I go to edit it I know the cluster will still fit.
Below is a sample of my first model to be tested.

View attachment 3324686
THIS will be interesting to watch develop.

Reminds me of the transition to "glass cockpits" that older military aircraft have been getting in recent years.

Elimination of the factory tach hole in favor of a more traditional gauge, or a tiny tach, would be tits.

My custom hvac bezel is amazing. 11/10 would buy again.

I call dibs on all your cool new 62 s***!

Gee wiz. Those 80's Toyota designers sure dont like flat surfaces. Testing fitments now.
Corrected some geometry, added more detail. etc. etc.

Trial2GaugeCluster.png

Experimenting on a new way to 3D print the bezels. This new way takes significantly longer to produce but so far looks significantly better.

In picture the current bezel is placed above the new version is below.
Compare.jpg

How its pictured above is how it comes raw with no finishing work. So far the prep required has already been drastically decreased.

With smoother edges and an even stronger build, This is probably the way in which all the bezels will be produced in the near future.

Unlike the original flimsy mass produced bezels, these are 3D printed out of ASA which is ~10x more UV resistant than ABS. Made to last.

We're having a 15% off Everything sale going on now until June 9th!

Progress on the improved bezel.
The old one is above, the new one is below.
This is how both versions come off of the 3D printer.

OldAndNew.jpg

Still have a few bugs to work out but im happy with how the first one turned out. The 2nd version will be much much easier to prep and paint than the older version.

Is the new filament / printer setup capable of insetting text in the face of the frame now?

New product release!

We will soon be offering Anodized Aluminum Switch faces for the FJ60 dash pocket! The new aluminum faces are perfect for the perfectionists out there where style and functionality are tied for first place! Our first batch is on order from our metal supplier.

AlumWithLogo.jpg '
_MG_6092-2.jpg

Pre Purchase now here

The 3D printed variant will still be available,

Last edited:
Done

New product release!

We will soon be offering Anodized Aluminum Switch faces for the FJ60 dash pocket! The new aluminum faces are perfect for the perfectionists out there where style and functionality are tied for first place! Our first batch is on order from our metal supplier.

View attachment 3359432'

Pre Purchase now here

The 3D printed variant will still be available,

can i please PRE-ORDER the 1st ever 52mm round guage delete for GHOST ?

for my OEM YAZAKI FULL SWEEP PIPE DREAM NOS HAVE THE REMAINING Global inventory of ?

Alfred the WHITE gets one for his 60 GHOSHT is a 62 fyi ..... :popcorn:

36D6DB47-5E4E-42E1-AE9F-87DE2A1B699A.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom